13 Rue Madeleine

13 Rue Madeleine

Bob Sharkey, an instructor of would-be spies for the Allied Office of Strategic Services, becomes suspicious of one of the latest batch of students, Bill O'Connell, who is too good at espionage. His boss, Charles Gibson confirms that O'Connell is really a top German agent, but tells Sharkey to pass him, as they intend to feed the mole false information about the impending D-Day invasion.

When spy chief Bob Sharkey finds out one of his agents-in-training is actually a Nazi double agent, his strategic decision not to arrest him results in tragedy. . You can read more in Google, Youtube, Wiki

LinksNameQualitySeedersLeechersSize
Download   13 Rue Madeleine (1947) James Cagney EngOther28431.24 GB
Download   13 RUE MADELEINE[DVDrip][Dual]DVDRip40491.37 GB
Download   1947 13 Rue MadeleineOther2544701.73 MB
Download   13 Rue Madeleine_dual audio_DVDRip 1947DVDRip26471.37 GB

13 Rue Madeleine torrent reviews

Kristina K (ag) wrote: This documentary makes you think how the people in WW2 used to survive. It brings many questions, doubts and mixed feelings about everyone in the story.

JeanFranois M (it) wrote: mon coup de coeur de 2009, ce film est touchant dans un certain sens et je crois qu'on peux tous se reconnatre dans un des personnage du film... avec la narration de Ricardo Trogi, on reste captiv jusqu' la fin!!!

Kevin R (de) wrote: Life lies in resolve for death Shinnojo is a high level samurai who has been bestowed with the honor of food tasting for the emperor. One inauspicious day, while food tasting, he eats poison and comes down with a mysterious illness that causes him to go blind. Shinnojo initially plans to kill himself; however, his wife, Kayo, talks him out of it. Kayo will be forced to go through drastic measures to keep their way of life the same. Her new responsibilities threaten her relationship with her husband. ?How can you say that? I can?t imagine life without you.? Yoji Yamada, director of Twilight Samurai, Hidden Blade, Kabei: Our Mother, and Younger Brother, delivers Love and Honor. The storyline for this picture is dramatic and compelling. The character development is stunning and the ultimate conclusion is breathtaking. The soundtrack is perfectly selected and the settings are gripping. The acting by Takuya Kimura (Hero and 2046) and Rei Dan (Kabei: Our Mother) was first rate. ?If you were thinking of killing me, I?d know.? I adored both Twilight Samurai and The Hidden Blade and I have been trying to see this film and Kabei: Our Mother since I first heard of them. Yamada does a wonderful job of writing deep storylines and creating fantastic characters. Yamada has quickly become one of my all time favorite directors. I strongly recommend seeing all of the above pictures. ?When I wake up the world goes dark.? Grade: A

Laura W (ag) wrote: A truly unique experience. What great craftsmanship went into this...what with the beautiful puppets of course, but also the cinematography and directing. The story seemed done many times before, but if you look past that, I think you'll find a really neat and artistically magnificent film. I wish it would've gotten more publicity.

Augustine H (it) wrote: Benigno's storyline is so intriguing. Almodvar's best piece about bromance.

Jake L (de) wrote: Fooled you! And it will. Twisted and beautiful. Men just sucked don't they? And women I guess are nuts. And in french!

Marcus M (kr) wrote: Entertaining glorified slaughter. Bronson blows away thugs like it was some kind of carnival shooter.

Private U (ru) wrote: wicked moive with good old 80's skin!!!

Wolfgang Z (nl) wrote: the austrian OMNIPOTENT curler, body builder, fiddler, ...... JOE SANTO

Carlos M (it) wrote: I love that song, and the film's first hour is solid enough despite the occasionally risible lines, but then it starts to seem more and more like a cheap soap-opera, with many contrived situations and a lame, awfully sexist conclusion that should make any feminist cringe with disgust.

Andrew H (nl) wrote: Boring, boring, dull , dull, BANG! The last 5 minutes hits you out of nowhere right between the eyes.

Jeremiah A (gb) wrote: this movie is somehow amazing, and dogshit at the same time. this movie is somehow about love and hatred and niether at the same time. by the end of however, *YOU* will be, is frustrated. #titaniciswaybetter #shame #shade #kanye

Joseph O (br) wrote: I really liked Natalie Portman and Gary Oldman in this movie and the movie was extremely captivating. Well worth it. The only thing that made me uncomfortable was the awkwardness between Natalie Portman's attraction to Leon... I would've liked it to be less creepy.

O S (jp) wrote: Nice attempt. Bad casting.

Cecilia C (gb) wrote: A hypochondriac misunderstands his doctor and believes he only has days to live. So, he tries to set his wife up with a potential new husband, but along the way she believes he?s having an affair. I know what you?re thinking?.another cutesy comedy from Doris Day and Rock Hudson. And, if you?re thinking that, you would be right. But, because Day and Hudson only made three movies together (also Pillow Talk and Lover Come Back), we should savor all of them, especially Send Me No Flowers since it is their last movie together. Unlike their other two screen pairings, here Day and Hudson play a married couple at the beginning of this film, so the love story ending where they come together in mad passion is not there, right? Well, I?ll keep you guessing.