Absolute Hundred

Absolute Hundred

Igor Gordic was an Olympic Champion in shooting, but now he is a junky without money and in debts to mafia. Sasa is his younger brother and he is getting ready for the next World Championship. Since he's not getting enough terms to practice indoors, he's decided to go out and find himself a target to practice on.

Igor Gordic was an Olympic Champion in shooting, but now he is a junky without money and in debts to mafia. Sasa is his younger brother and he is getting ready for the next World ... . You can read more in Google, Youtube, Wiki

LinksNameQualitySeedersLeechers

Absolute Hundred torrent reviews

Martin R (ca) wrote: Movie Review.Earth to Echo: Okay, yeah, I bought it on blu-ray yesterday. There, I admitted it. The disc was in 'like new' shape and I was naturally curious about the film. I have to say, taking the RT score into mind, 'Echo' was better than I thought. BUT, it still doesn't offer much that I'd recommend to the casual viewer. The acting is fine, you know, the characters have just enough time to get us to believe that they're close friends. But I would have liked to have seen their friendship grow stronger. Here's the thing as the film is ending, one of the boys narrates about how Echo [the alien in the cover art] taught them that distance doesn't matter and that best friends are friends no matter how far apart. (A) That's not true and (B) [this is the one that matters] I didn't really see that lesson/message/whatever in the film. One of the boys is a foster kid and has abandonment issues or something, now That could have made for a better reoccuring element in the movie since "Earth to Echo" takes a page from "The Goonies" with the whole "y'all gotta move out of your homes even though you don't want to leave" thing. I mean, in the film, one of the boys mentions the abandonment thing to his friend around the halfway mark and I was like, "oh, you're actually going in this direction? Keep going, build on it," and they didn't. There's a girl who eventually joins the boys in their mission to get Echo to his ship, yeah, she felt so out of place. It wasn't her performance or anything, it's just that she wasn't a part of the main friendship circle. "The man" is, of course, after Echo and that whole angle slowed the film down--if they had removed "da man" and included the girl with the main pack of friends, oh, and if they had kept the first act going [finding pieces for Echo's ship]. Then "Earth to Echo" would have had something going for it because no matter how cute Echo is or how fancy the visuals are--it still can't escape from the shadow of E.T--which in turn, takes away the initial "wow, this is unique" feeling I had. There was a scene where the kids are driving a truck and I started humming the E.T theme, I say that because it definitely has that vibe (and I'm not sure that's a good thing). But while I'm drawing comparisons to E.T, there is no sense of urgency to be found [hey, a pun. Kind of. You know. 'Cause, umm, "Earth to Echo" is a found-footage film. Shut up!] and I only bring that up because the final act of E.T gets so many feels going simultanously during the final act that it's almost as if you're there. Despite the use of phones, cameras, and spy glasses to provide close-up shots of the alien [and times, a first-person view from the little guy's perspective], "Earth to Echo" still couldn't get me to connect with Echo. The alien's cute and that's it--it just seems like the audience is obligated to become invested in this film at times. There just wasn't any sort of... okay, have you ever watched a movie ["Argo" comes to mind] where you're about to fall out of your seat because you're so close to the edge as you're biting your nails and hoping (over and over) that the characters don't get caught? The opposite is true here. I've said enough. Didn't hate the film. Didn't love it. The actors pretty much carry the film. It's an easy viewing though not exactly engaging. In short: I liked the overall package, but there were just too many small points to deduct and those minuses ultimately added up.

Scott K (de) wrote: I went to college at a school that had a LOT of Mormons in it and they are all mental. But this should be a good flick. Mormons think that when you die men inherit their own planet and blacks are inferior. They think that you call to your wife only IF you think she's worthy and then she can be on your planet. I mean talk about WHACKED hey?

Leonel G (ag) wrote: Bad, very bad, kill it.... I have no words. Is this a movie or a school project?

Ryan S (es) wrote: Stylish and a lot of fun. Rodriguez perfectly captures the feel of a Grindhouse film.

Emily D (kr) wrote: great movie!!! Baz Luhrmann is my favourite director!!! I loved the cast: Hugh Jackman, David Wenham and Nicole Kidman. I can't believe David played a bad guy!!! I love the fact that they said "bloody" and "bloody hell" a lot in the movie, I like the think that Baz did it on purpose making reference to the ad :P

Nita C (br) wrote: i know the leading lady has just lost her daughter but there's a difference in being depressed and acting depressed badly - terrible acting

Nathan A (fr) wrote: Get the Special Director's Cut that's an hour longer if you can. Never have I seen a film so much improved over the original release.

Melanie S (nl) wrote: I liked this I've only see two.

Akshay M (es) wrote: Stunning and Very touching. Daniel day lewis is one of the greatest actor of this generation, his mesmerizing performance as Christy brown is one of the best that you'll ever see.

Harry L (ca) wrote: The title say it all, Heavy Traffic is heavy. Definitely something that'll rock the boat, and through in some surreal confusion to boot. Still, it acts truthful without being too cartoony about it.

R H (gb) wrote: A great addittion to any Disney library

Dustin W (jp) wrote: The "Rotten Tomatoes Critic Meter" gave this a 100%... however there were only 13 reviews.I thought the movie was good, but nothing overtly special or exciting to write about. I've heard Hush Hush Sweet Charlotte is a good Bette Davis movie... that'll be next.

keith s (mx) wrote: Imagine if the early 1990s pop culture vomited everywhere, you would get something about like "Double Dragon". I did like the steroid-using mutant who busts through his shirt - that was probably the most redeeming quality of this whole movie.

Zachary M (it) wrote: Shot in less than a full 9-5 working week, yet filled with plenty of raw fear and atmosphere you'd think they spent months planning it all. But they didn't. Hell according to the director's commentary so much of the movie was improvised with non-actors and real events that where too good, they just left in the film. Found footage movies aren't for everyone, but I think this definitely as a place for those who do like them.