Athens, Ga. - Inside/Out

Athens, Ga. - Inside/Out

Led by the success of the B-52's and R.E.M., Athens, Georgia was the most happening music scene in the country by the mid 80's. Following several different bands from different genres, this film paints Athens as a magical artistic environment where bands are not in competition, but co-exist in harmony and share the ideals of the land. Live performances of R.E.M.'s "Swan Swan H" and "Dream (All I Have To Do)" at the Lucy Cobb Institute chapel are included. Also featured are performances and interviews frm the B-52's, Pylon, B-B-Que Killers, Time Toy, Jim Herbert, Flat Duo Jets, Love Tractor, Kilkenny Cats, Squalls and more

Led by the success of the B-52's and R.E.M., Athens, Georgia was the most happening music scene in the country by the mid 80's/ Following several different bands from different genres, this... . You can read more in Google, Youtube, Wiki

LinksNameQualitySeedersLeechers

Athens, Ga. - Inside/Out torrent reviews

jayne20 m (de) wrote: I thought these two deserved each other. I did not think he deserved what she did though.

Kevin M W (ru) wrote: And so I disagree with the Tomatometer. S**t happens, eh, but I got a kick out of the snappy dialogue and for what I took for pretty smart characterizations. Matt Weiner, "Mad Men" creator wrote and directed this piece wherein, as I see it, one of the serious interpersonal problems experienced by the characters is that everyone thinks of themselves as a shrink of some sort (imagine a bar on the bad side of town near closing time, only everybody's smiling condescendingly). Me likey a lot.

Durell B (br) wrote: Please tell me the premise of this sequel was a test exercise that never was intended to be seen by the public. Spirituality meets the infection-pandemic genre. What started as an infection turned zombie infestation in the brilliantly made [REC] turned into demonic takeovers and Catholicism rituals in [REC] 2. Why mess with success? There was no reason to taint what could have been a very easy franchise to create. The budget has clearly been increased because it no longer has the one person, handheld view. Add to it the fact the directors decided to add more outside scenes which removes the scary factor of the unknown. Very disappointing! Stick to the script and continue with the zombie infection, not a plague that involves a priest and exorcism. REC 2 even goes the extra mile to not only ruin the franchise but it ruins the last moments of what made the original REC perfect. SPOILER ALERT: the sequel shows the last character from the original survived, even though the rules set by the first film established she should have died. There are no redeeming qualities. At best, REC 2 is watchable, yet forgettable. At worst, it squandered an opportunity to make a solid sequel but instead it convoluted the plot. The original worked with a basic premise of less is more. A sequel can work the same premise but add a minor detail differentiating its existence from the predecessor. REC 2 almost rewrites itself and becomes another movie entirely.

David F (us) wrote: Absolutely hilarious spin-off of the TV series The Thick of It, never has the Iraq war all seemed so silly as when Peter Capaldi runs around on screen with a bevy of the foulest insults imaginable spewing from his mouth at high speed.

Trev B (au) wrote: Apparently this isn't very good but I like Alexis Dziena a lot (check out Broken Flowers to see why) and Eliza Dushku ain't bad either.

Richard C (de) wrote: Pulls a fast one on you. Why? Because it's 1 hour and 40 minutes of nothingness. And ten minutes of WTF-ness. Stupid movie, not cinematic but tedious and momentarily scary.

Sarah F (fr) wrote: Yeah, i'd like to see what this is!

Faley A (es) wrote: Interesting movie !!! Four sisters fall in love on one !

Iain K (de) wrote: Eric Roberts is great in this film, his performance is disturbing and hard to watch at times because he is so unlikeable. Sadly this was Bob Fosse's last film.

Greg W (kr) wrote: if u like this comedy like I did-be sure 2 check out the 1975 sequel, 'let's do it again'

Scott R (jp) wrote: Nothing to write home about, but it had its entertaining little English quirks.

Gabriel M (es) wrote: these original ideas , which are not complex , but with the direction esxcelnte make a work of art .

Kristen P (nl) wrote: God bless Christopher Plummer, what an inspiring performance.

Paul D (ru) wrote: Stylish and excellently played out story getting to grips with anti-semiitism in the US which parrallels the happening in Europe from the same time.