Blue Sunshine

Blue Sunshine

At a party, someone goes insane and murders three women. Falsely accused of the brutal killings, Jerry is on the run. More bizarre killings continue with alarming frequency all over town. Trying to clear his name, Jerry discovers the shocking truth...people are losing their hair and turning into violent psychopaths and the connection may be some LSD all the murderers took a decade before.

A bizarre series of murders begins in Los Angeles, where people start going bald and then become homicidal maniacs. But could the blame rest on a particularly dangerous form of LSD called Blue Sunshine the murderers took ten years before? . You can read more in Google, Youtube, Wiki

LinksNameQualitySeedersLeechers

Blue Sunshine torrent reviews

Rodrigo D (it) wrote: Rough, brave and real. Loved it.

Jeevan G (ag) wrote: So stupid. That's all I can say.

Frank X (es) wrote: Directed by Uwe Boll. Oh no, that's not true. But definitely looks, sounds and feels like an Uwe Boll movie. And it smells, although not offering any flavor or taste. Full of illogical absurdities, incomprehensible motivations and characters you cannot come to like or care for. I'd gladly like to save everybody's time on watching this, but if you step into the same trap that I did, it will be impossible. It begins like something that could become an at least average movie, but this never happens. Instead, for reasons unlikely beyond all imagination, a barely understandable amount of killing and alarm starts - and although I really wouldn't object to a good zombie or suspense horror movie: It wasn't even thrilling but got me so bored I started playing games on my cell phone. And thank god on Mars for that, since the end is blackness, in the most full-fledged way backslapping you into your face to just put extra emphasis on the fact that you utterly wasted your time by trying to watch this piece of whatever that doesn't deserve to be called movie at all.

Vishnu V (gb) wrote: Amazing movie.... such a layered film... touches so many aspects... it is anurag's best yet....

la tulipe n (br) wrote: love it .. specially the last scene

Jacob B (br) wrote: Shark Tale's plot may be a bit too adult-oriented for its target audience (It's meant to be a parody of The Godfather, which little kids are unlikely to have seen or heard of) and doesn't quite live up to the much more recommendable Finding Nemo, but its animation and all-star voice cast (as well as some pop culture references for older audiences) save Shark Tale from being a total disaster.

shai l (ca) wrote: predictable. And could have gone better without the prison bit

Cecilia Eliabeth V (mx) wrote: me encanta esta peli...pero no he podido encontrarla jiji si alguien me la puede pasar se lo agradeceria un buen jijiji

Phaul P (nl) wrote: I HATE THIS MOVIE BUT MY MATE JIMBO,,,,LOVES IT,,,,,IT A FUKIN SACKY MOVIE

Nick D (nl) wrote: An astounding tale warning of the perils and price of care in the community well before the concept existed. Sheila Keith knows when to ham and when to hum, whatever I might mean by that, and makes the film's most terrifying moments those in which nothing much actually occurs beyond a few words and a couple of glances.

Jessica P (es) wrote: The brief parts that I felt distracted and bored(keep in mind I'm trying to do 5 other things) were certainly made up for by the rest of this movie, not to mention one of the most terrifying concepts ever to me which was the backbone of it. I won't give it away though! Seriously will have nightmares tonight from it.

Dutch V (us) wrote: Considering that you will probably only watch this movie if you are studying film and probably only should watch it if your studying film this is okay. The message is pretty obvious, and it keeps getting pounded over the head with it. As if we wouldn't get it, but for film theorists and such it's interesting to talk about and considering it's getting close to being a century old it is pretty impressive. Watch it if you're into communism, silent films, Russia, or studying film.

Samira W (kr) wrote: it's a cool movie. it's one of this classic dark fantasy-action-adventure-mystery-movie. a bit like underworld.what it has to do with the history of frankenstein from shelley i can't really see - but it doesn't matter. anyway a great movie.

Naomi G (it) wrote: Second only to The Enforcer in quality, Magnum Force is a sequel in a long series of sequels that is better than the original. Maybe some of the cinematography and lines were better in the original, but the Magnum Force story is far more captivating than the preceding episode.In Magnum Force, Harry becomes caught up in solving a series of murders committed by a group of cops who, like him, mete out their own personal justice. It's a lot like The Star Chamber, except Eastwood is the star not Michael Douglas, so you can guess what that means. Just in case you can't, it means a glorious victory for Harry not just because he must go on to star in more Dirty Harry movies, but because while the crooked cops are armed with daunting .357 magnums, hence the title, Harry uses the "most powerful hand gun in the world, the Smith & Wesson .44 magnum." I have since learned that the Smith & Wesson .44 magnum was not the most powerful hand gun in the world at the time this movie took place, but it doesn't stop Harry from bragging otherwise. I'm not a gun nut at all but Harry's factoid about his firearm is repeated so many times that it makes one wonder if he might be a spokesman for Smith&Wesson. If you watch all of the Dirty Harry movies,you might just as well cancel your subscription to Guns&Ammo because by that time you'll have learned all you need to know. Literally.

Mari M (jp) wrote: I believe Josh Boone's "Stuck in Love" is well put together but, can get messy with the different characters. However, the plots for all of the characters do make up for the mild disorganization. The soundtrack is all together beautiful. This is a movie I can always have on in the background and never get sick of.