Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan

Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan

Kazakh journalist Borat Sagdiyev travels to America to make a documentary. As he zigzags across the nation, Borat meets real people in real situations with hysterical consequences. His backwards behavior generates strong reactions around him exposing prejudices and hypocrisies in American culture.

Borat Sagdiyev is a TV reporter of a popular show in Kazakhstan as Kazakhstan's sixth most famous man and a leading journalist. He is sent from his home to America by his government to make a documentary about American society and culture. Borat takes a course in New York City to understand American humor. While watching Baywatch on TV, Borat discovers how beautiful their women are in the form of C. J. Parker, who was played by actress Pamela Anderson who hails from Malibu, California. He decides to go on a cross-country road trip to California in a quest to make her his wife and take her back to his country. On his journey Borat and his producer encounter a country full of strange and wonderful Americans, real people in real chaotic situations with hysterical consequences. . You can read more in Google, Youtube, Wiki

LinksNameQualitySeedersLeechersSize
Download   Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan720p23033651.17 MB
Download   Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan1080p127431.3 GB

Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan torrent reviews

Lyndsey R (us) wrote: No story line whatsoever!!!! Blood and guts a plenty but no tension, no storyline and no good!

Paul D (jp) wrote: An obvious sequel to make using a mirror image storyline based in Pakistan. It's all very obvious stuff though.

Jose M (fr) wrote: I'm sometimes up for a good sado-macho film and this came just in time to satisfy my taste. Street Warrior comes in with no brains what so ever other than the mentality to kick and hurt someone. I had not trouble getting into the fights and the dialogue. I must advise that I saw this film in Spanish, so that must have contributed into my liking of this film. There are interesting fighters too.

Chantal L (it) wrote: Beware the yellow rain coat. Yoiur basic child murderer movie. There a a couple of good jump worthy scenes but over all only worth two stars.

Mike C (us) wrote: I don't get a lot of the reviews on this. Though it immediately reminded me of Napoleon Dynamite from the preview, so what? Upon watching the movie, it goes a lot further and is more than a "rip-off" or a "90-minute joke." What is wrong with these people? I love drums and air drum all the time myself. So naturally I wanted to see this. First, I'll mention the soundtrack. It starts with Kyrie and is a great intro song. There is some Rush, Loverboy, and the use of Phil Collins is fucking phenomenal. I don't understand how any of this gets lumped into Napoleon Dynamite or other recent comedies. There mere fact that someone recognized the comic potential in these songs is brilliant. There are also great lines: I'm not pussy-footing. I'm double bass drumming. And Neil Peart! It's too dangerous!! And the deaf girl saying, "I feel you" with some depth play on the camera shot. Good stuff. Again, why it all has to come back to something else is beyond me. I've seen the other movies and they are all distinct in their own ways. Jesus, compare every drama and you can find 80 things in common. The cast is pretty good. Ari Gold writes, directs, and stars as Power, the main air-drummer. Shoshannah Stern is great as the deaf love interest. The best, by far really, is Adrian Grenier. I already liked him because of his paparrazi documentary, but he gets even more points from this. I must say, a good looking dude who is not afraid to do something stupid. He's great as a cowboy who can actually play the drums but prefers to air drum. The final 20 minutes or whenever the contest begins is epic. If you can't enjoy those routines, I guess I just feel sorry for you. I would definitely pay to see a high quality show along those lines. I was pretty giddy after watching the movie, but I must say, the negative reviews really piss me off. Not because I disagree with them, but because they are indicative of a very stupid public and, as per usual, a very loud group of stupid people. Calling this movie a ripoff is calling every movie a ripoff. Balls Out: Gary the tennis coach is another favorite of mine with a weird premise, weird characters, and low budget feel. I suppose that is a ripoff of Napoleon Dynamite, too. Hey, look at me. I just superficially compared one movie to another movie I've seen. Goddamn I'm a genius.

Caitlin L (ca) wrote: An alright movie. The ending was pretty good.

Margarita M (jp) wrote: A difficult but interesting film. The English title ??In praise of love?? is not quite a correct translation; ??Ode to love?? would be more accurate. Political criticism is surprisingly transparent, almost to the point of suggesting a self-conscious parody of the more subversive approach taken in JLG??s early works where his position sneaks up on you or is laced with humour. The contrast between this approach and his early films is either a testament to greater acceptance of political criticism by French censorship, or Godard moving away from the esotericism that marked is late 60??s films. I??d be interested to hear the reactions of someone who has not seen Godard. A film to come back to.

Jordi M (nl) wrote: L'incombustible Ken loach fa un enssim retrat dels problemes de la societat actual amb bons tocs d'humor cid

Chad H (mx) wrote: Believe it or not, Bela Lugosi plays a vampire in a movie that isn't owned by Universal. This one is definitely up there in the golden age of cult status. The premise is your typical Dracula adventure, but this time he has a Werewolf servant. It has its share of enjoyable moments, the best thing that this movie has for it is definitely the atmosphere. It just has this dark and dreary vibe radiating off of it all. Overall this movie gives you more than you expect, a vampire, and a werewolf which at the time was unheard of. But to sum it all up, its not a great movie that takes greater strides with its monsters, but gives you some old fashioned B-Movie entertainment. Worth a watch if you're into the classics and even if you're into cult movies. Check it out.

Blake P (fr) wrote: Whenever I think of films that were helmed in the 1930s, automatically the glittering spectacle of a Rogers and Astaire dance flick comes to mind. The wealthy have never been so pretty to look at, or as funny as they are in "Top Hat", "The Gay Divorcee", etc. But that's not what the real '30s was like-- after all, it was the Great Depression. "Holiday" however, seems to be made at a time where Hollywood was tired of making the upper-class look good, and instead gives the chance to make people without tremendous aspirations be the protagonists, not the losers. "Holiday" isn't necessarily a satire, but it's brilliant, brave, and touching. Johnny Case (Cary Grant) is a handsome young man who at first glance seems to be the rich type-- either it's because he talks in the educated, vaguely British manner of well, Cary Grant, or because he wears a suit everyday (but then you're reminded it's the '30s, and that's what they wore). No matter, Johnny isn't the kind of man that's interested in being an average Joe. He wants to experience life to the fullest. On his arm is his beautiful fiancee Julia Seton (Doris Nolan), who, as it turns out, is filthy rich. Johnny wasn't planning to marry for money, but it's looks like it to most onlookers. As soon as the two get engaged, Julia takes Johnny to her ritzy mansion, with her sister Linda (Katharine Hepburn), brother Ned (Lew Ayres), and father as the family Johnny's is required to meet. Instantaneously Johnny realizes that both Julia and her father believe that Johnny will be the kind to accept a job thrown onto his lap, and take a paid-for house. This isn't the case. Linda is much more free-spirited on the other hand, which creates a huge dilemma for Johnny: should he marry the woman it looks better to wed (Julia) or the one who wants what he wants (Linda), but would create a scandal? We all know how it's going to turn out, considering clichs existed before we even used the word clich, but this is one of the most intelligent films of the '30s, so it doesn't matter. "Holiday" is ahead of its time, plain and simply. Most films of the time like this one would be a screwball comedy, something a bit close to "My Man Godrey" or directed by Ernst Lubitsch. There's nothing wrong with either of those aspects, but "Holiday" truly works better as a simple romantic comedy. Actually, it's more of a romance movie with a keen sense of wit, but we'll call it a romantic comedy to not complicate things. The idea of "the rich aren't better" is where "Holiday" really makes it mark. Since it was the Great Depression, there were very few dramas in order to lighten things up, and films were filled with wealthy, affluent characters to show society what they could end up being if they found a job. But it's plain and simply not true that people with more money are of higher quality, and "Holiday" realizes this. George Cukor has always been one of the most memorable directors during the Hollywood Golden Era, simply because he could do anything. This film surely is overlooked because it's not as flashy or epic and wasn't nominated for a host of Oscars. No matter what, "Holiday" will always be one of his best early films because it gives subtle hints on why this man someday would be great. Here, he already is. To make a film so ahead of his time and not have it be a censor triggering one is albeit impressive. And are rich people better? Hepburn and Grant both play characters that don't think so, but are affected by wealth in some way. "Holiday" isn't always sought because it's right in-between "Bringing Up Baby" and "The Philadelphia Story". Nevertheless, it features Hepburn flaunting the fact that her character isn't a silly broad, and Grant gets the chance to play someone other than a charming cad. The two actors are playing against type, and they're excellent. "Holiday" is an underrated little gem of a film that just gets better with age.

Meleana T (kr) wrote: Completely underrated movie...This is one of the best films I have seen in a VERY long time...This movie made me believe in love and myself. I now have more self-confidence due to Alex Pettyfer's ugly face. I am also a huge Mary-Kate Olsen fan and she never fails to impress my life. If you want to improve your self-esteem go watch this movie. That is all...

Jocey D (kr) wrote: Cute and amusing romantic comedy with a good ending, of course. Chemistry between Matthew McConaughey and Sara Jessica Parker is endearing.

Tags and Keywords

Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan torrent

Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan full movieBorat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan (2006) torrent

#Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan movie online free#Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan movie online#Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan full movie 123movies#Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan stream full hd#Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan online for free#Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan download full movie#Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan full movie download#Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan download for free#Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan watch online hd#Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan full movie yesmovies#Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan full movie fmovies#Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan online free#Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan hdmovies#Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan 123movies#Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan movie2k#Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan stream hd#Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan full hd#Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan putlocker#Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan gomovies#Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan torrentking#Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan rarbg