Burnt

Burnt

Adam Jones is a Chef who destroyed his career with drugs and diva behavior. He cleans up and returns to London, determined to redeem himself by spearheading a top restaurant that can gain three Michelin stars.

Chef Adam Jones had it all - and lost it. A two-star Michelin rockstar with the bad habits to match, the former enfant terrible of the Paris restaurant scene did everything different every time out, and only ever cared about the thrill of creating explosions of taste. To land his own kitchen and that third elusive Michelin star though, he'll need the best of the best on his side, including the beautiful Helene. . You can read more in Google, Youtube, Wiki

LinksNameQualitySeedersLeechers

Burnt torrent reviews

David G (jp) wrote: Can you say rip off? This is a major rip off of Paranomal Activity. Can Hollywood get a clue and bring something as orginal as Paranormal Activity? Don't rent it, don't buy it & if you do have a copy. Take my advice and use it as a coaster, smash with a hammer or even toss it out a window. Do anything but watch.

Ania R (de) wrote: I'm stunned by both the factual story as well as the talent of this ridiculously young female director (girlfriend of Olivier Assayas) who has brought it to screen. It's really worth seeing the interview with her in the extras to hear her talk about her work. I(TM)d say one of my favourite movies of all times.

Jonathan D (ru) wrote: OK I was excited for it, figured it would be pretty entertaining. Well they did get to watch all the way to the end but it was one utter waste of time. If your characters haven't resolved anything or developed in any way, then what is the point of the story? Skip this.

Rikard B (jp) wrote: Nja, den gr vl o kolla p men det r inte ntt som sticker ut direkt. Underdog boxning o tjejvinkel o s dr bara.

Erin W (de) wrote: I just finished the book and this movie was a pretty good adaptation of it with a few differences here and there. Spencer Tracy was a great Pilon and Frank Morgan was a perfect Pirate!

Valerie G (us) wrote: Predictable, but still enjoyable. With any other cast, it probably wouldn't be worth watching.

Dave R (es) wrote: "If you're staring at me, it better be because I'm the suspect. If not, get back to work or I swear you're all demoted to something that involves touching shit with your hands!"

Lindsay R (nl) wrote: What's more terrifying than imagining the unthinkable? This movie makes the audience sit in front of the credits wondering why they are feeling so shaky.

Brett B (ca) wrote: THE PEANUTS MOVIE is a film that, by all rights, should be nowhere near as good as it is given the typically pandering, lowest-common-denominator flavor of today's family films. And yet, somehow, THE PEANUTS MOVIE completely captures the essence of the Peanuts characters. The idiosyncratic mixture Schulz conjured up of extreme warmth, good humor, and semi-melancholy is present here in full force, and the result is an ultra charming and enjoyable take on this material. The movie heightens things a bit beyond what we might normally expect from the characters (some of the comedic setpieces are on the bombastic side), but the tone and spirit is consistent throughout; just because the movie goes "big" sometimes doesn't mean that the more reflective elements are kicked aside, because they definitely are not. A huge part of the reason the movie is as much of a delight as it is would definitely be the animation style; this is one of the more unique-looking animated films in recent memory. The filmmakers managed to basically bring the classic Peanuts designs to the screen in exact fashion, but the subtle dimensionality and depth give those designs a fresh and contemporary look. There's a slightly rough-around-the-edges, hand-drawn quality to the lines which suggests Schulz's artwork without completely replicating it. All things told, I had no real hope that THE PEANUTS MOVIE would be anything worthwhile, but I'm very pleasantly surprised to report that it is a quality endeavor with its heart very much in the right place.