Enemy of the State: Camp FEMA Part 2

Enemy of the State: Camp FEMA Part 2

Panics, orchestrated crises, media hype and propaganda have been used in the name of “protecting the people” for generations. CNN, the Southern Poverty Law Center and other media outlets air special reports and name call anyone who questions the government as conspiracy theorists in an effort to suppress information. Yet, with the de-classification of decades-old documents, it can be found that many of these “conspiracy theories” are not so theoretical after all. This film takes a look at the government and media manipulation of an unwitting public, and plans that have been laid out through legislation, Executive Orders and Presidential Directives that pave the way for the elimination of many, if not all, of our most basic rights. Enemy of The State: Camp FEMA Part 2 thrashes out the mission of a police state and the implementation of martial law.

A former policeman deconstructs DHS decontamination training, forced evacuation, forced vaccines, forced quarantine and mandatory detention. Are you an Enemy of the State? . You can read more in Google, Youtube, Wiki

LinksNameQualitySeedersLeechers

Enemy of the State: Camp FEMA Part 2 torrent reviews

Jennie H (ru) wrote: As with most documentaries, take it with a grain of salt. It has some valid, and interesting points about China and the decline of manufacturing in the US...but it's very propaganda-y.

Julia L (es) wrote: I had trouble following it for the first 10 minutes but once the confusion stopped it was a pretty decent movie.

Vanessa V (nl) wrote: A breath of fresh air! Lovely movie and great casting! Curious-er and Curious-er! Enticed the learning of mythology!

Jeremy S (br) wrote: 2 stars you say? Michael Madsen is in it! Only reason I watched

Paige M (fr) wrote: I missed the first 5 mins ... and I suspect that I missed some pertinent information. It was strange ... and really weird ... and I hate the kid from SpyKids ... but I guess it could have been worse.

Mackenee C (kr) wrote: You will really enjoy this movie! It's LOL funny! This is a must see movie!!

Martin R (mx) wrote: Bello perch affronta diversi fronti senza giudizi/senza condanne. Qualche scena un po' "spinta" ma vale la pena.

Dillinger P (nl) wrote: When people ask me what my all time favourtie horror movie is, I always answer, Alien, that stuns a few folk from time to time, but when I mention a close second being Lost Highway, people either look at me in sheer confusion or have no idea what I am talking about. To me Lost Highway is a perfect depiction of what a horror movie should be, its intense, brooding, diabolical, surreal, sexually charged and violent. It has all the stapes of everything to make you grip to the edge of your seat, while also taking the time out, to lighten the mood on occasions, include some subtle comedy and for the most part warp you fucking mind into mush, which is ironic, considering the premise of this film. David Lynch, for me, truly lost his marbles when he directed Lost Highway, now i'll admit he had very little marbles to begin with, but this was the beginning of him just firing out completely bonkers concepts and from this film, its easy to see the building blocks of some of his later work, including Inland Empire. Lost Highway is about a reasonably well off couple, whose marriage is on the rocks, one day Frank and Renee stumble upon a tape left outside their front door, on it lives footage of their house. Unfazed at first, they suspect it to be a real estate video, however as time goes by and their relationship deteriorates, the videos begin to show more horrific images, upon each ones new arrival. Eventually Fred is framed with the murder of his wife, or so you think and is sentenced to death, for his alleged crimes. However after coming down with a serious migrane, Frank morphs into Peter, a younger and more rebellious model. Shocked by whats happened, the police have no other road to take, than to let him go, however soon after his release, some shocking and reminicent occurances begin. That story line probably doesnt make any sense to you and honestly, its okay, I have watched this film probably close to 20 times of various stages of my life and I am still not 100% convinced I know the meaning behind the entire film. However the confusion and brain churning plot twists do add to the feel and story considerably, making you the viewer relate to what appears to be 2 men, struggling with identity. This has a stonking cast in it, Bill Pullman, Balthazar Getty, Patricia Arquette, Gary Busey, Jack Nance, Robert Loggia, Scott Coffey, Giavani Ribisi, Henry Rollins, Richard Prior and Robert Blake, I'm sorry but what a cast, its legendary and on screen it really shows. The cast really make their characters their own and at times Lost Highway can seem detached from some of Lynch's previous work, however his mark is firmly stamped all over this. Pill Pullman is eerily sinister as Frank Madison, one of our protagonists, his scenes are dealt with in such a sparse and tension fuelled way, that by him having close to very little lines, manages to completely convey a troubled and multi layer character by using his eyes and his body, this sort of acting is sensational and Bill Pullman really pulls off a wonderfully subtle performance here. Patricia Arquette is equally pushed to her limits, by having to play 2 very similar but in many ways completely different characters and she does it expertly, there are many refrences made between her characters of Renee and Alice that compare her to a black widow, and she nails this perfectly, enveloping this seductive and powerful creature, who is gorgeous as she is deadly. Balthazar Getty plays Pete and although not one of the most potent characters Lynch has ever written, he manages to make the role his own, drawing similarites from Pullman, while adding a younger spin on his character. Robert Loggia is wildly entertaining and completely horrifying as Mr Eddie, a mobster who has some of the bizarrest character antics ive ever seen, one including almost murdering a guy as he scolds him about tail gating and how many people are killed on the road each year, its frighteningly hilarious stuff and he pulls it off to perfect. However the most terrifying of them all is Robert Blake, his no eye browed, pale faced, freak of nature, literally made me shit myself the first time I ever watched this film and even to this day, I sit in excitement when showing this to a new audience, knowing he is about to enter their minds forever, and enjoy every moment of the expressions. Lost Highway is so well written and so well directed, the film never feels boring or like its forced. Everything about this, is wonderfully crafted, the dialogue is some of the best Lynch has ever written, although I take my hat off to Barry Gifford, who co wrote the script. Its full of ideals and metaphors, twists and turns and just full out insanity from start to finish. The film is brutally dark and shot in such a lush way, its hard not to fall in love with it. Every shot is meticulously long and haunting, even when the film is more upbeat, it still manages to hold is dream like quality to it, also using colour in one of the strongest ways ive seen committed to cinema. Its iconic, it pleases the eye and it suckers you right into this hell Lynch is so expertly creating. The soundtrack is brilliant, helmed by Trent Reznor, the industrial rock god, manages to hand pick some fantastic pieces of work that really compliment the film and the period in which it is set, not only that but Angelo Badalamenti really revs up some silky smooth tunes for this sleak looking piece. Are there downsides to this film, of course, nothing is perfect and this film is not going to win over people having a hard time getting to know and appreciate Lynch, he's never actively seeked attention, but this is quite a dark and tough film to grasp, conceptually and atmospherically, a times Lost Highway can feel too dark and very grim, a lot of viewers will either not have the patience or the stomach to last it out. I once knew someone who couldnt make it past the 40 minute mark as it made them feel ill and to uncomfortable to continue, on multiple viewings. It is also extremely confusing, as mentioned earlier and I am still to this day, trying to come up with theories to what is exactly going on from start to finish here, in a way it coherantly makes sense, but when you pull logic into the frame, it crumbles by the way side. Stocked full of tone and depravity, Lost Highway is a must for Lynch fans and a must for someone looking for something more than their average slasher/gore horror flick, this adds a weight and bone crushing soul to the genre and if I only ever made one film, and it was exactly like Lost Highway, I could die a happy man.

Sala S (au) wrote: Just magnificent!!!A must watch..

rob g (ag) wrote: Patrick McGoohan in another amazing performance

Matty S (es) wrote: Time has not been kind, but there is still some life in this movie.

Tina S (ag) wrote: I ship Chris Pine and Tom Hardy

Muffin M (fr) wrote: An epic saga of two legends of the wild west, Wild Bill Hickock and Chief Crazy Horse, who reluctantly join forces to hunt the mythical white buffalo. Hickock (Charles Bronson) is a man driven by hatred and revenge while Crazy Horse (Will Sampson) is motivated by devotion and the love of his daughter. Eventually both men must accept the harsh truth that the real enemy is neither the buffalo nor the other man... also stars Jack Warden, Kim Novak, Clint Walker, Stuart Whitman, John Carradine, Cara Williams and Shay Duffin.directed by J. Lee Thompson.