Gladiatorerna

Gladiatorerna

Some time in the future, East and West have stopped maintaining standing armies and nuclear weapons. Instead, to settle their differences they pit different teams of crack combat specialists against each other.

  • Rating:
    4.00 out of 5
  • Length:102 minutes
  • Release:1969
  • Language:English,Mandarin,French,German,Swedish
  • Reference:Imdb
  • Keywords:assassination,   military,   soldier,  

Some time in the future, East and West have stopped maintaining standing armies and nuclear weapons. Instead, to settle their differences they pit different teams of crack combat specialists against each other. . You can read more in Google, Youtube, Wiki

LinksNameQualitySeedersLeechers

Gladiatorerna torrent reviews

Nadun (gb) wrote: William Shakespeare's 'Hamlet'

Alec M (br) wrote: Josh Radnor proves he can act outside of HIMYM

Cle S (nl) wrote: Heart-warming documentary about a Canadian metal band that would have deserved more acclaim for their contribution to the thrash metal genre. What makes it fascinating is the fact that Anvil are still touring (along their very average day jobs!) without cashing the big money like Metallica or Slayer.

Joby D (us) wrote: How many frickin' Madea movies are there? Does Tyler Perry have the same agent as the Olsen twins?

Paul K (ru) wrote: Strange but very interesting cop drama that is really just a dark slice of life movie because none of the cases are solved. In fact, its (anti-)point seems to be that the heroic story that crime dramas are based on isn't real most of the time - that the reality of many cops' lives is just chaos and boring routine without much meaning or purpose. And yet, somehow, one emerges from this process with a deeper understanding about being human.

Kat K (gb) wrote: BAADSHAH (KING - 1999) - Cute and funny movie - comedy/romance/action/intrigue/mistaken identities. The movie is in a way uneven - the first half is far more comedic (at times reminded me of THE MONKEES) while the second half is more action/drama ( a cross between NICK OF TIME and RUSH HOUR). Locations are great - songs are good and as always - SRK is absolutely adorable!!

Brett B (jp) wrote: A nice story overall, but a little too long and drawn out for my taste as I found myself awaiting the ending just to have it be over with. It was an interesting concept giving the background of what brought each of the potential buyers to have a connection to the instrument. Decent movie overall, but nothing I would really give my reccomendation to as a must see film.

Henriette O (fr) wrote: LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this movie! Arnold: I don't want to hear what you have to say, because believe me, you don't want to hear what I have to say. Arnold: You want to be a part of my life, I'm not editing out the parts you don't like. Arnold: There's one more thing you better understand. I have taught myself to sew, cook, fix plumbing, build furniture - I can even pat myself on the back when necessary - all so I don't have to ask anyone for anything. Ed: Care to talk about it? Arnold: I am upset, I am uptight, I am up to my nipples in Southern Comfort, and you're trying to take advantage of me. Ma: After all, a problem is never as permanent as a solution! Arnold: I think my biggest problem is being young and beautiful. It's my biggest problem because I've never been young and beautiful. Oh, I've been beautiful, and God knows I've been young, but never the twain have met. Arnold: A ugly person who goes after a pretty person gets nothing but trouble. But a pretty person who goes after a ugly person gets at least cab fare. Arnold: A thing of beauty is a joy 'till sunrise. Whoops? Ed, did you say "whoops"? No, Ed. "Whoops" is when you fall down an elevator shaft. "Whoops" is when you skinny-dip in a school of piranha. "Whoops" is when you accidentally douche with Drano! No, Ed. This was no "whoops." This was an AAAAAAAAAAAAAHA-HA-HA-HA! Arnold: Ma... I miss him. Ma: Give yourself time, Arnold. It gets better... But, Arnold, it never goes away. You can work longer hours, adopt a son, fight with me, whatever... it'll still be there. But that's all right, it becomes a part of you, like learning to wear a ring or a pair of eyeglasses. You get used to it. And that's good. It's good, because it makes sure you don't forget. You don't want to forget him, do you?

Dan E (br) wrote: Terrifying in that 'did-that-seriously-just-happen!?' kinda way.

Yong Y (jp) wrote: It was a good movie attempting to develop some good characters but was too slow. The ending turned it into a cheap sci-fi movie.