Gulumaal: The Escape torrent full movie

Gulumaal: The Escape torrent cover

Gulumaal: The Escape

A con-man (Jayasurya) who is willing to double cross anyone for profit teams up with an amateur con-man (Kunchako Boban) to pull off a heist.

  • DownloadWatch
  • Rating:
    4.00 out of 5
  • Length:127 minutes
  • Release:2009
  • Language:Malayalam
  • Reference:Imdb
  • Keywords:Gulumaal: The Escape 2009 full movies, Gulumaal: The Escape torrents movie

. You can read more in Google, Youtube, Wiki

LinksNameQualitySeedersLeechersSize
Download   Gulumal.The.Escape.2009.Malayalam DVDRip.Xvid Sub@MastitorrentsDVDRip49401.46 GB
Download   Gulumaal.2009.DVDRip.Malayalam x264.AAC.2.1.Sub@MastitorrentsDVDRip3448749.44 MB
Download   GULUMAAL.DVDRIP.XVID.SUB[MALAYALAM]JAYNYCDVDRip4829638.61 MB

Gulumaal: The Escape torrent reviews

Jason C (br) wrote: So this is a very unique movie, that it has going for it big time and it will suck you into the story. Then about half way through it gets just plain bizarre, which is always good for the most part because it holds your attention and isn't something you have really seen before. It does however get a bit confusing at that point but won't completely lose you as to the main message of the movie, even though the ending will probably make you say wtf. The director goes crazy with the symbolism that is for sure and the acting is very average which does not help any movie. Interesting movie if nothing else.

Carmen C (de) wrote: Watched laughing-gor before I went to bed on Sat night after a very busy week. No expecation at all. Just think, getting some laughing might help me to have a good night's sleep...

Kaustubh H (kr) wrote: Backed by some serious performances and an almost dread like feeling of "what would happen if", Animal Kingdom is a terrific take on the life of a criminal and those who get caught up around it. The film reinforces how we are and will be animals in nature's order albeit in a more sophisticated way.

Zach B (gb) wrote: Everything you want from a prequel and then some.

Muffin M (au) wrote: Very boring movie, brutal treating of Jessica Alba and many other women in the movie. You should never hurt another person for no reason.

Tienna C (nl) wrote: I bought this movie on Amazon because I am a huge Third Eye Blind fan and love Stephan Jenkins, but this movie made me almost hate him! The acting was horrible all around! It's one of those movies you laugh at because it's so bad or the kind where you just stop the movie in the first 20 minutes. While it did have eye candy (Stephan Jenkins) it lacked a good story line. I would only recommend this movie if you are stickly watching for Stephan Jenkins, but only watch it on mute with the help of fast forward on your remote.

Crystal G (gb) wrote: damn good boxing movie. much better role for Smits then Bail Organa in the newer star wars films ...boooooo Bail Organa, BOOOOO

Carlos M (nl) wrote: The best of the odd-numbered Star Trek films, Insurrection doesn't boast nasty villains or terrible dangers but plays like a great extended TV episode, with a compelling plot that works as a smart political commentary on Western imperialism.

Joshua B (au) wrote: The only Zatoichi film written, directed by, and starring Katsu for the last time, is a reflection of a character he portrayed in 25 films and 100 episodes of a TV series. He includes everything that makes Zatoichi who he is, and gives a fitting farewell to a character that was a very important part of his life.

I dont know w (fr) wrote: I want to see how this turns out.

Radhika M (de) wrote: This is a beautifully shot black comedy. Highlights include the wonderfully deranged and violent Frank Booth and the menacing "suave" Ben (who reminded me of the creepy emcee in Cabaret.) The soundtrack is great too

Gman H (gb) wrote: Probably still Aykroyd & Murphy's best work to date. Murphy is very funny in this. Billy Ray: When I was growing up, if we wanted a Jacuzzi, we had to fart in the tub.[8/10]

Victor M (ca) wrote: A dark and acid British comedy, full of political references. I've just known that is the third film of a trilogy by Lindsay Anderson. Always a pleasure to see Malcom Mc Dowell acting.

Tim R (ca) wrote: A riviting frightning "what if" film. Shot on a shoe-string, it still manages to creep into your brain whether you're religious or not. Mimi Rogers prooves she's way more than Tom Cruise's x-wife.

Evan K (gb) wrote: Camp films are only good in much shorter presentations.

Dean E (kr) wrote: I am still waiting for something interesting to happen.

Tags and Keywords