Half Broken Things

Half Broken Things

A middle aged house-sitter meets two tearaways, and together they form a surrogate family

  • Rating:
    4.00 out of 5
  • Length:95 minutes
  • Release:2007
  • Language:English
  • Reference:Imdb
  • Keywords:based on novel,  

A middle aged house-sitter meets two tearaways, and together they form a surrogate family. . You can read more in Google, Youtube, Wiki

LinksNameQualitySeedersLeechers

Half Broken Things torrent reviews

Emory P (ru) wrote: this movie sucks. this movie sucks. this movie sucks.

George A (mx) wrote: The dullest movie ever. Is this art, dark, unlit, never ending scenes, disjointed scenes which have no plot, old naked people sitting in th museum for no reason? Art, hell no. Vienna is shown as a dismal city, foggy dull and undesirable. This is a live colorful world capitol city. Please don't wast you time and money to see this abysmal, unprofessional film

Sanford R (es) wrote: Not too bad, but overall its a forgettable movie.

Joseph M (de) wrote: A good movie with many problems. Though Bale feels more like Batman here, the film contains many plot holes and provides an uneven conclusion.

Cole B (nl) wrote: An immigration story that is honest about the very hard journey the lead characters are on but filled with humor and a sweet innocence that many other movies on this topic lack.

Bruce B (nl) wrote: The sport of Cricket, is cricket a sport??? You better believe it is and this film shows the love people of India have for it. This movie is about a young man with the handicap of not being able to speak or hear, hearing I am not sure of. But having never played cricket before with any team he gets in a playoff for India's National cricket team and makes it, Kind of like Invincible and the Rookie rolled into one. A outstanding movie thought not as well written with characters as Laggan was, but still a 5 star movie, having never been to India and only seeing people of this culture in passing, it makes me wish for the opportunity to me someone from there or travel there in order to meet the few good people left in this world. 5 Stars nothing less, a must see must rental.

That Guy C (it) wrote: Yes, the show is so much better, but this movie is so original! When I was younger, Jimmy Neutron made me laugh with all its characters and jokes. One of the better things to come out of Nickelodeon and is legendary compared to the crap they show now. This movie is fun for all ages and if you liked it, even just only a little bit, you will love the show!

Seb M (br) wrote: a powerfully acted, beautifuly crafted film with a simple yet affecting story.

Sunil J (us) wrote: A pretty silly family fun movie but it's easy to like Culkin in this one.

Nick P (de) wrote: It doesn't take the time to be emotionally invested in the recovery of addiction or alcoholism, but Postcards from the Edge's comic moments, entertaining scenes and feel-good performances from Meryl Streep and Shirley MacLaine makes up for what could have been better but it definitely isn't bad.

Chris O (ag) wrote: Being a student of history, this is a terrific story. The cast is terrific and the story authentic.

Kathy G (es) wrote: We watch this with our family once a year during holidays. Wish it were available on DVD

Phil H (es) wrote: Along the same lines as the 'Deathstalker' franchise, no surprise seeing as its another Corman production. Again you must check out the poster for this film, so so very sexy and awesome yet as usual nothing like the actual movie, such a shame.Set in the Roman era apparently, never noticed myself, the plot revolves around a small band of female warriors and their Queen trying to save the Queens sister from nasty Romans. Nothing really happens for the entire film to be brutally honest and its really rather dull.Of course there are the obligatory topless scenes for many female characters and some soft porn sexy moments which will keep any hot blooded male interested, but not for long. The finale is pretty good with a semi decent fight sequence within a semi decent set. All the sword fighting is pretty hokey looking but its fun to watch all the extras pretend to be proper swordsmen/women.End of the day I watched this because of the cool film title. Yep I'm a perv, but for what other reason would any male watch this? certainly not for the epic historic story line or quality acting oh no. Its Corman and its all about big breasted blonde women in skimpy outfits with swords killing men, expect nothing less.

Rajan K (it) wrote: Denholm Elliot puts a lot of effort into his performance for some reason.

Private U (nl) wrote: What can you really say about a b-grade zombie movie with black stereotypes, emotionless heroes, a nonsensical ending, and an Irish guy that gets two concussions before becoming zombified, but will apparently be okay although "those gunshot wounds [at close range] didn't do him any favours"? You say it's awesome in its awfulness, that's what. My only problem: not enough Nazis. Or Nazi zombies, for that matter.

victor l (ca) wrote: Anybody shines in this bad film directed by Ernst Lubitsch, whom I thought was infalible after watching masterpieces like Ninotchka. Merle Oberon was beautiful but uncharming, Melvyn Douglas seemed dull and Burgess Meredith was fine but not good enough to say he was the only reason to watch the movie. That uncertain feeling looks pretty oldfashioned and if it was funny some time, now it is completely the opposite. It's boring and irrelevant.

Geran R (us) wrote: Plot was confusing throughout and acting was average. It wasn't bad, but I expected a lot more.

Guillaume H (gb) wrote: I rolled my eyes for most of its duration time, now it hurts. Even though John Carpenter wrote it and someone else directs, the style of filming is almost ok; the flaws are structural and embedded in the writing. Continuity problems in the unfolding of the first 20 minutes, then lack of imagination for the rest. The construct of a ''horror hospital'' movie should have been interesting, but misfires. What's its point? Dont have kinky ''dirty nurse'' sex ? Imitations did it better. And hospitals are NEVER empty, a fact even horror story have to acknowledge. Even a sequel doesnt warrant this level of contempt for the material. Same night? then dont suddenly get jamie LCs hair all curled and groomed, shes in a hospital and all her friends just died. To hear the writers, they were treating it like gold: Really? Then why does it feel like a task? The actors directing ... They look like they were forgotten on the set with no script, pushed in front of the cams with the knife on their throat.. Director AND writer obviously knows the drill by heart, and made it nothing but a drill. So many good elements, so pitifully little coming out of it.

Facebook U (de) wrote: Hot Fuzz is a hilarious spoof on police work in Great Britain with the odd ball direction of Edgar Wright and Simon Pegg and Nick Frost starting.

Damon S (us) wrote: A good revived JLA origins movie done primarily with an anime' studio. Supe's and Aquaman are disproportionally portrayed. Wonder Woman is shown as she is; an egotistical fantastic "God-Complex" heroine, which goes Well with Aquaman as an Empirical egotistical conquering "King" role. Kudo's to the Cyborg storyline; that was woven fantastically well into the story and proved to give the character and his role some depth. The "threat" of the mutant hordes is a bit crazy at parts and fantastical. The audience are left argueing "Why doesn't Superman just obliterate all the threats?" Batman's role is solid and springboards Green lantern's role. The flick is definately catering to an adult audience with some outright murder, violence and romantic situations with Aquaman. Still much room for improvement, but overall an OK JLA flick.