Heroes Two

Heroes Two

Director Chang Cheh begins his Shaolin Cycle with this solid kung fu actioner about a band of fighting Ming Dynasty loyalists branded as enemies of the state and driven underground following the burning of the Shaolin Temple by Qing Dynasty officials. Due to a misunderstanding, Shaolin kung fu prodigy Fong Sai-yuk (Alexander Fu Sheng) is duped into helping Qing agents to capture leading Shaolin rebel Hung Hei-gun (Chen Kuan-tai). Upon discovering his mistake, Sai-yuk teams up with the remaining rebels to free Hei-gun before his planned execution. Plotting to stop them is General Che Kang (Zhu Mu), a formidable Tibetan kung fu master who commands an army of fighters including four deadly Tibetan llamas.

Director Chang Cheh begins his Shaolin Cycle with this solid kung fu actioner about a band of fighting Ming Dynasty loyalists branded as enemies of the state and driven underground following the burning of the Shaolin Temple by Qing Dynasty officials. Due to a misunderstanding, Shaolin kung fu prodigy Fong Sai-yuk (Alexander Fu Sheng) is duped into helping Qing agents to capture leading Shaolin rebel Hung Hei-gun (Chen Kuan-tai). Upon discovering his mistake, Sai-yuk teams up with the remaining rebels to free Hei-gun before his planned execution. Plotting to stop them is General Che Kang (Zhu Mu), a formidable Tibetan kung fu master who commands an army of fighters including four deadly Tibetan llamas. . You can read more in Google, Youtube, Wiki

LinksNameQualitySeedersLeechersSize
Download   Heroes Two 1974 720p BRRip XviD AC3 DUBBED-RARBGBRRip31312.54 GB
Download   100 Heroes [DVDRIP][Spanish].aviDVDRip4843696.5 MB
Download   Heroes.Two.1974.x264.DTS.2AUDIO-WAFOther36432.06 GB

Heroes Two torrent reviews

Kang R (br) wrote: As usual, just like all the Hong Kong movies, the first 15 minutes are okay, then the rest is rubbish.

Michael O (kr) wrote: Proof again when facing the unfair actions of a democracy, non-violent protest is the best way to go. (I added a "democracy" qualifier because even Gandhi admitted Hitler would have just ran him over with tanks)

Romeo B (ca) wrote: keep us interested, good cast , i have seen much worse

G Richard B (nl) wrote: Brilliant. Wag the Dog with British timing. No documentary of U.S/U.K politics behind a march to war better captures its sleazy rewriting of facts and history better than this fast, dark and offensive comedy.

Paul F (jp) wrote: A homey, nostalgic feeling the motion picture Once is able to convey makes it one of the most surprising films of 2006.

Alecs M (es) wrote: By using all the common elements of action-robberbankers films, this film tries to mix it up with some pretencious pseudo-smart dialogue and a dark sense of humour. Avoiding that, the film has some entertaining moments and goes quickly to the end. An evident son of Matando Cabos. Esta pelcula explota uno a uno los clichs de las pelculas de ladrones de bancos: ladrones que tienen un lado cnico y bueno como pedir un pastel para el cumpleaos de uno de los rehenes o decir frases ingeniosas mientras apuntan con la pistola. El giro de tuerca cuando alguen cree que la maleta tiene dinero y de pronto alguien se lo llev{o, cuando el ladrn roba al ladrn, persecusiones (aburridiiiiisimas para mi) en carro donde muchos son atropellados y muchos otros chocan, El mafioso viejo, malo y sin piedad pero que se comporta con la amabilidad de Santa Claus y el final "sorpresa"... la diferencia es que esto se ve en una pel{icula mexicana con una calidad en la produccin impecable, lo cual se agradece mucho y eso es lo que s sorprende. A pesar de algunas escenas que deber{ian de ser de acci{on y no me produjeron el menor escape de adrenalina, hay otras muy bien logradas. Los personjaes todos me cayeron mal y el sentido del humor negro (por no decir ojete) de Matando Cabos se hace presente una vez ms pero en menor grado y con mayor eficacia.

Hayley W (ca) wrote: first is the ledgend but still watchable

Tobias S (ag) wrote: Fantastiskt bra! Simpel och smart scenografi/iscensttning, roliga karaktrer m.m.

Emma T (jp) wrote: Amazing and inspiring, completely captivating, but uninteresting ending

Konrad S (de) wrote: Ultimate spaghetti western, I was laughing to my tears!

Chrisanne S (ru) wrote: The stars are cute together, but it never really takes off (although Lemmon running around with a lobster is fun, as are the boy scout scenes).

Edith N (mx) wrote: M. Hulot at Home Perhaps I should have held off on this one until I saw the first Hulot movie, or at least the first one all the way through and more recently than 1994. (I'll tell the story of that one when I get to it.) However, I strongly suspect that the comparisons to Charlie Chaplin's Little Tramp hold true at least inasmuch as it doesn't really matter where you come into his saga. I don't recall a heck of a lot of exposition when he was on vacation. There isn't even really character development, because that implies that there is more to the character than initially meets the eye. M. Hulot (Jacques Tati) is a very simple type, and the issue is that he is wandering helplessly and haplessly through a very complicated world. I would argue that in many ways, he is a more intelligent and therefore inherently more likeable French predecessor to Mr. Bean. There is nothing to be learned about Mr. Bean. You just watch him. The difference is that you are laughing at Mr. Bean and with M. Hulot. Though in this case, you are also laughing at his sister, Madame Arpel (Adrienne Servantie), and brother-in-law, Charles (Jean-Pierre Zola). They live in a ridiculous, over-designed house in what is probably a very expensive French suburb with their son, Gerard (Alain Bcourt). M. Arpel works in a factory which makes rubber hoses, and some of the factory's product has gone into the house. They have a push-button kitchen and gate and a fountain which they only turn on when someone they're trying to impress comes by. M. Arpel finds M. Hulot deeply frustrating. He wants M. Hulot to be normal, by which he means "like him." He tries to get M. Hulot work at his factory. Mme. Arpel tries to set M. Hulot up with their neighbour (Dominique Marie). And all the while, M. Hulot lives a quiet life in a more traditional neighbourhood and takes Gerard out with him. He is as unimpressed by his in-laws' life as they are with his. Personally, I'm a gadget fiend in a lot of ways, but I'm also kind of a snob about it. I think the Arpels' kitchen is ridiculous, even though there are a lot of kitchen gadgets I want and don't have. (I also want a bigger kitchen, which probably goes without saying.) I see no point, for example, in a button-operated refrigerator. I'm also curious as to how you get into the Arpels' house if no one is home, because the gate is button-operated. I want to know why there appears to be no way to open their garage from the inside--or more accurately, I want to know why that's the case in-story. The reason there is no way to open the garage from the inside is to set up the inevitable joke wherein the Arpels are trapped inside the garage by their own technology. We are not laughing at M. Hulot for being confused by the gadgets, because the gadgets are confusing. It's natural and, by extension, M. and Mme. Arpel are [i]un[/i]natural. Therefore, it is important that Gerard be influenced by his uncle. There is charm enough to the movie, even though its point is obvious and, I think, a strawman. I am enchanted by the building M. Hulot lives in, and the scene with the garden party was funny enough so that Graham, who was not paying attention, laughed with me. There is no malice to M. Hulot, who one feels is happy if his sister is happy, though he would be much happier if she'd let him be happy in his own way as well. Ridiculous accidents happen to him, and that's just life. The world is big and complicated, and M. Hulot is simple. It is this same attitude which drove quite a lot of the fiction I absorbed as a child, what with Laurel & Hardy, Charlie Chaplin, and Amelia Bedelia. (One of these things is not like the others!) I suspect the movie would be even more appealing to children, who in general feel the same way as M. Hulot. They'd be getting on just fine if it weren't for all those tedious adults and their ideas on how people should live their lives. This is the film the Illusionist caught a moment of in the Tati-written animated film. This, of course, led to yet another "and then I was the only person in the theatre who laughed" moments; there are an awful lot of those in my life. (I've just checked the Olympia Film Society website, and they'll be screening [i]Dial M for Murder[/i] in 3D in a couple of weeks. How excited I am about this is an indicator of [i]why[/i] my life is filled with those moments.) Tati did not make a lot of movies, but as I told Graham, if you know French movie comedy of the 1950s, you know who Jacques Tati was. Even if that's all you actually know about French movie comedy of the 1950s; it's pretty well all I know, after all. He influenced quite a lot of people--not all of them film comedians and certainly not all of them French--and I think it small wonder that two of his movies, including this one, routinely appear on lists of Movies You Should See Before You Die. We will be getting to the other one probably some time early in the new year, if not sooner. "M" is taking a long time, you see.

Kong L (nl) wrote: "GRUELING | HEART-WRENCHING | INSPIRATIONAL | LIBERATING | POWERFUL" (93-out-of-100)

Olatunde A (it) wrote: Another movie with a bad "critic score" that I enjoyed every much so

Paul R (de) wrote: Just Sad , some good stunts and special effects and some great comedy idioms eg Prime Minister Clarkson!!! but Die Hard it isn't soon to be found in the 50 pence bargain bin of a pound shop near you