Immer nie am Meer

Immer nie am Meer

No overview found. . You can read more in Google, Youtube, Wiki

LinksNameQualitySeedersLeechersSize
Download   Immer nie am Meer - Forever Never Anywhere 2007 DVDrip germanDVDRip3936699.95 MB

Immer nie am Meer torrent reviews

Albaab R (au) wrote: really good modern take on the classic kung fu movie storyline. great job as a first time director

Charles G (mx) wrote: It shows how Kevin Bacon can do both Comedy and Serious Acting. However; I like the actors of this better in other movies.

Phillip B (us) wrote: This is one of the most interesting films I have seen in quite some time. It really captures the human nature and the human need for friendship.

Sargunan I (br) wrote: It's a clever film...Very intellectual dialogue which surprisingly comes across as rather romantic at certain parts...I don't deny that it does come across as an odd film with a teenage boy acting like an 45-year old...some may find it all too surreal...The cinematography could have been better...But it's a good effort for a film with a small budget...

God (de) wrote: Death to Joseph Fiennes' career. Which sucks, because his older brother is Ralph Fiennes, the greatest actor alive.

James V (mx) wrote: Lucky I got to see it post surgery and in pain killers otherwise this would be no stars.

Johnny B (mx) wrote: Very early Jackie Chan that shows his potential for action comedy.

Matty S (jp) wrote: Is the play the thing or the thing the play? Gena Rowlands so fully embraces her character it can be painful to watch. Filled with magical moments both real and surreal, Cassavetes' film always holds me spellbound.

jay n (ca) wrote: There is an lot of high quality talent both in front of and behind the camera for what is essentially an Exorcist wannabe. Not dreadful but very ordinary.

Abb J (jp) wrote: Trilogy of Terror: I remember seeing this Karen Black terror anthology as a child. The other vignettes were ok, but it was the final one, Amelia, in which Black played a woman terrorized in her apartment by a Zuni fetish doll that has come to life, that stuck with me. Considered terrifying at the time, it has become a sort of cult classic, inspiring a myriad of possessed doll horror films. B

Lenny R (es) wrote: The second-worst Bond for me. Connery clearly has no interest in being there, Jill St John is constantly annoying, Charles Gray is as unconvincing a Blofeld as he is a woman, and the movie basically throws away OHMSS's killer ending (no pun intended) on a half-arsed adaptation of one of Fleming's better novels. One of the few elements they did preserve from the book, Messrs Wint & Kidd have undergone a substantial reinterpretation here from the viciously homophobic way in which Fleming rendered them (well may you say 'product of his time, blah blah blah,' but it WAS awful), with the result that the thing I liked least about a mostly good book has become the thing I like most about a leastly good movie. Terrible one-liners ('I was out walking my rat and I seem to have lost my way.'), a complete mess of a story and by far Guy Hamilton's low point for the series. But the theme song is definitely in my top five. I can't help thinking (and I'm probably not the first) that this would have been a lot different - a lot better - had the Laze stayed on. Oh, well.

John Z (br) wrote: Written by Rod Serling...this is an outstanding movie on surviving in the corporate world

Aj V (ru) wrote: One of my favourite 50s comedies, especially because of Price's performance, he's hilarious. The story is really clever and funny as well, and Colman is the perfect choice to play the main character. If you're a fan of either of them, I highly recommend checking out this movie.

J A (br) wrote: Hilarious from beginning to end- Gale Sondegaard as the villainess, and Bing crooning 'But Beautiful'.

Graham M (ag) wrote: Good concept that's wasted by being very, very boring.

Alex T (nl) wrote: A most welcome reboot to the series, albeit one with a ludicrous and predictable plot. There are, however, some good action set pieces, notably with a Tank roaming through the streets of Moscow, to take your mind off that, and Pierce Brosnan delivers the sarcastic, cheesy, a puntastic one liners that we have come to expect from Bond, in superb fashion.

Jon K (nl) wrote: Good soundtrack. Bad movie.