Io sto con gli ippopotami

Io sto con gli ippopotami

In Africa, many years ago, Slim and Tom don't like it when a German tyrant, starts selling all of the African wildlife to Canadian Zoo's! Slim and Tom must teach this guy a lesson by ...

  • Rating:
    4.00 out of 5
  • Length:91 minutes
  • Release:1979
  • Language:Italian
  • Reference:Imdb
  • Keywords:escape,   fight,   boxing,  

In Africa, many years ago, Slim and Tom don't like it when a German tyrant, starts selling all of the African wildlife to Canadian Zoo's! Slim and Tom must teach this guy a lesson by ... . You can read more in Google, Youtube, Wiki

LinksNameQualitySeedersLeechers

Io sto con gli ippopotami torrent reviews

Bob R (es) wrote: Melodramatic toss, the type of average psycho/drama you might get on ITV at 9pm.

Wildaly M (ru) wrote: While this may not be a favorite among historical purists or religious people, I feel that this film was very significant for me on a personal level. I absolutely loved the story of Hypatia. Whether or not the film is historically accurate, it is inevitably true that she was simply a victim of religious intolerance and blind fundamentalism. It is a heartbreaking story and one which brings tears every time I watch it. I have a few quips about it in terms of acting but whatever else critics have said that reduces the emotional punch of the film, I disagree with and just don't think they are giving it a fair judging.

Paul N (kr) wrote: My immediate thought was 'this looks a lot like The City of Lost Children', and lo and behold it was from the same director of one of my top 10 films! Visually stunning, weird, funny, soulful, gripping, this is a superb film in every department. I so hope he does more...

Stefan G (us) wrote: To put "Final Fantasy" in the title was perhaps the biggest mistake the producers made, considering that the film itself has absolutely nothing to do with Final Fantasy. In fact, it's just another CGI-laden Hollywood sci-fi movie that does little other than making you question why it was made. I will admit that the animation was ahead of its time, but it seems as though that was all they focused on. In trying to animate every last detail of every character, they forgot about perfecting the things that the film actually needed: good characters, an entertaining plot, and an actual link to the Final Fantasy games. The characters are basically clichd for the sake of being clichd, and even though they were designed and rendered very professionally, the performance of these characters are devoid of real emotion. The story, meanwhile, is a pathetic attempt at trying to follow the lead of Final Fantasy VII, complete with the similar concept of Gaia. The film seems to eschew the familiar Final Fantasy tropes purely for the sake of doing so, and what we get is a stereotypical sci-fi setting. At best, it could be an ancillary spin-off of the franchise. At worst, and perhaps more accurately, it's a stale, half-baked sci-fi movie with a nonsensical premise. The fact that the creator of Final Fantasy made this movie speaks volumes about how Final Fantasy franchise had already passed its prime.

Gabriel C (us) wrote: Dazed and Confused is the definitive coming-of-age movie of the 20th century.

Seanser S (gb) wrote: Tragicomedy about an unethical Irish cultchie blagging his way into high society around 18th century Europe. Stanley Kubrick blagged a couple of very fancy camera lenses (50mm f/0.7) from Nasa in order to shoot it. The result which was filmed mostly around Ireland is period perfection and looks absolutely stunning.I don't think it's in Kubrick's very top tier but it's still a fantastic film and well worth watching for the visuals alone. There are some genuinely funny moments and the tragic stuff works well also.

gary t (au) wrote: wow i have just seen this movie 4 the 1st time n think that this is a good movie 2 watch...this has got a good cast of actors/actressess throughout this movie...i think that gary oldman is brilliant throughout this movie...i think that the director of this Art House & International, Drama, Comedy movie had done a good job of directing this movie because you never know what 2 expect throughout this movie...its a good movie 2 see..its an old classics movie but its still got a good cast of actors/actressess throughout this movie..i think that Alfred Molina (who plays doctor octopus in spider-man 2) is a great actor n hes done some good movies throughout