Jackass: The Lost Tapes

Jackass: The Lost Tapes

Jackass: The Lost Tapes was released in 2009 prior to Jackass 3D coming out in the cinema. It includes several stunts that weren't included in the Jackass Volumes.

  • DownloadWatch
  • Rating:
    4.00 out of 5
  • Length:104 minutes
  • Release:2009
  • Language:English
  • Reference:Imdb
  • Keywords:Jackass: The Lost Tapes 2009 full movies, Jackass: The Lost Tapes torrents movie

. You can read more in Google, Youtube, Wiki

LinksNameQualitySeedersLeechersSize
Download   Jackass - The Lost Tapes (2009)DVD9 PAL ISO [multisubs]NLT-ReleaDVDR28294 GB

Jackass: The Lost Tapes torrent reviews

Nathan A (fr) wrote: After directing countless gritty, violent films, legendary director Martin Scorsese chooses to tackle something completely outside his usual territory. He pulls it off with near-perfection in "Hugo."

Jack G (us) wrote: I wish this was... better. That's vague but if you see it you might get what I mean. There's not enough THERE there, and it's something that has so much potential.

F B (us) wrote: Somewhat confusing at times with characters and jumps in the timeline but overall a reasonably good film although a bit dull at times.

Eliabeth C (gb) wrote: I laughed at these bizarre family moments. Witherspoon and Vaughn are so likable together, who wouldn't be a fan of this collection of characters? I am always looking to add a new movie to my favorite holiday movies collection

Marissa A (br) wrote: Orlando bloom played a good part but way too much cursing

Jonathan T (nl) wrote: One of the best vampire flicks I've ever seen, I'd put it right up there with George Romero's Martin.

Teddy V (kr) wrote: One of the best comedies ever made, and easily Chevy Chase's best film bar none.

Matty S (es) wrote: It should not work, but it does. The success of this film is largely due to the ingenious cinematographer, Vilmos Zsigmond. His work makes this film worth seeing. But, DePalma has also crafted a an oddly dark and suspenseful film. Though, the film is far more graphically violent than it need be, this is a masterful and dark vision of paranoia, human cruelty and love.

Andrew R (br) wrote: This movie is a hell of a lot of fun I must say!

Steve G (es) wrote: Darn near a masterpiece. A shockingly charitable depiction from Buuel, who is notorious for being the opposite. Almost Bresson-like. Francisco Rabal portrays one of my favorite characters in movie history. The only thing that prevents me from giving it five stars is that I can imagine a slightly more dramatically satisfying conclusion, in terms of Beatriz & Pinto. Otherwise, a superior film! I had previously thought that 'El' was Buuel's best film... this is even better. (Many of the interpretations I've read are, frankly, ridiculous. Some argue that he gets nothing for his sacrifice. Firstly, that's not true. Secondly, what is he trying to get? If the goal was popularity & avoiding getting beaten & maligned, then of course there are better ways of going about it. However, it wasn't. It only proves the corruption of the world, which is exactly the reason he has to counter it & stand out.)

Brett B (ca) wrote: Does not quite live up to the cultish hype that has grown around it over the past forty years, but there are plenty of creepy moments, and there are some unusually tense (for a made-for-tv movie) sequences.

Jimmy H (ru) wrote: This is an alltime classic. It's 80 years old, and it's still as good as it ever was. It won the top five Academy Awards for Best Picture, Actor, Actress, Director and Screenplay. I say buy and buy in Blu-Ray for the extras and a full-length documentary on the making of the movie.