Larry the Cable Guy's Christmas Spectacular

Larry the Cable Guy's Christmas Spectacular

Larry the Cable Guy's Christmas Spectacular is a one-hour variety sketch-comedy show. You'll see a hilarious roast of Santa Claus; a politically correct Christmas nativity scene photograph; dirty Christmas carolers; the gorgeous North Pole dancers; and a special music performance by Kid Rock of his new song, "Rock N Roll Jesus." The show features many actors and comedians including Carrot Top, Jim Breuer, Penn Jillete, Jamie Kennedy, Vicki Lawrence, Lisa Lampanelli, Flavor Flav, Jeffrey Ross, George Wallace and George Wendt, with special guest Tony Orlando and musical guest Kid Rock.

Larry the Cable Guy's Christmas Spectacular is a one-hour variety sketch-comedy show. You'll see a hilarious roast of Santa Claus; a politically correct Christmas nativity scene photograph; dirty Christmas carolers; the gorgeous North Pole dancers; and a special music performance by Kid Rock of his new song, "Rock N Roll Jesus." The show features many actors and comedians including Carrot Top, Jim Breuer, Penn Jillete, Jamie Kennedy, Vicki Lawrence, Lisa Lampanelli, Flavor Flav, Jeffrey Ross, George Wallace and George Wendt, with special guest Tony Orlando and musical guest Kid Rock. . You can read more in Google, Youtube, Wiki

LinksNameQualitySeedersLeechers

Larry the Cable Guy's Christmas Spectacular torrent reviews

jen h (de) wrote: we loved it. We are big scooby doo fans and this was a nice addition to are collection. My sons watched it 3 times in a row.

Heather R (us) wrote: pretty awful.... I only watched it because of Charlie hunnam! lol but the ending sucked!

Michael W (gb) wrote: Spoofs a wide spectrum of teen films and includes good cameos. Some good jokes, such as Harry Dean Stadium and the token black guy's embarrassing exchange with another black at the party. Overextends itself to push the envelope of bad taste, including repeated jokes about incest.

Ashley J (fr) wrote: For the record, the name is "Gazon Maudit" Very funny, and I was able to practice my french and a bit of my spanish at the same time!

Hayden W (mx) wrote: Still one of the most utterly watchable movies ever. Its fun every time you see it.

Sergio M (it) wrote: as it's customary in hal hartley's movies, the dialogues are just superb. some of the best pieces in film history. "i didn't slap you because you kissed me. i slapped you because you thought i couldn't refuse". just genius. i even liked the bad performances. and it has the best use ever of a sonic youth song in a film.oh, and it has a fight between a nun and a policeman!! what else could you possibly ask for?

Allan B (us) wrote: For the very first movie that Sherrie Rose ever did, she did a very good job on this Teen Age coming of life movie. She was in charge of at least 6-7 other people that worked at this private resort for the Summer. Sherrie also got to work with another famous star in the making, Anne Baxter, the Penthouse Pet of the Year. It was done quite well, with a simple story line, and the usual amount of nudity that one would expect from a movie of this type.

Adam C (gb) wrote: Not as striking as his later work, but still affecting and amazing to watch.

Mickey M (kr) wrote: Escaped convict "John Bramt" (John Wayne) has been chased out west by a couple of lawmen. After giving them the slip, "Brant," who did not do the crime for which he was serving time for, joins up with an outlaw gang who have been on a crime spree. What the gang doesn't realize is that the man they know as "Smith" is doing whatever it takes to thwart the gang's criminal efforts as he and one of the outlaws (Lane Chandler) compete to get the attention of the young daughter (Nancy Shubert) of the local shopkeeper (Henry Hall). I believe this is the first John Wayne movie I've seen in its entirety, and I am somewhat disappointed. The story itself is pretty typical of Westerns from this era, and is pretty predictable. One thing that sticks out is the audio quality. In many outdoor scenes, you have to strain to hear the dialogue when there are other, much louder sounds in the scene. It is painfully obvious that natural sounds are used and no sound effects are used to sweeten the audio. Another problem is that the audio quality has not aged well. Much of the prerecorded music sounds quite muffled. Another problem is the that many of the interiors are obviously movie sets. The gang's hideout appears quite cramped, and the rock walls in the "mine" are obviously fabricated. There are some weak performances in this film, even from Wayne. Many times in this film it sounds like they aren't trying to make the dialogue believable. The movie was edited in a terrible way. At the start of the movie, the director opted for extremely brief scenes to set up the story. There were also a lot of sudden close-ups of performers as they delivered their lines. The cinematography, as a whole, was not done well at all in fact. The fight scenes were also done pretty poorly. Many of the punches appeared to have landed on their intended target a lot more softly than the target reacted. The fights were also contained in a small area at times. They are some of the worst fights I've seen filmed. None of the scenes truly stood out. The outdoor scenes didn't even use any shots that made you say "Wow, that's beautiful," in fact. The movie lacked any scenes that are memorable at all. Character development is seriously lacking in this film. None of the characters, minor and main, are developed enough to either care for or hate. They are also one-dimensional. At least 99% of the characters are completely forgettable. Personally, I would watch this on television when there is absolutely nothing else on that is worth seeing. I wouldn't even add it to my movie collection unless I was a hard core John Wayne fan to complete my collection of his films.

Dave H (mx) wrote: This was quite a ride and I really liked the ending.

Paarth M (kr) wrote: A spooky and very well composed movie about Artificial Intelligence.