Mad Mission V: The Terracotta Hit

Mad Mission V: The Terracotta Hit

Two friends who own an investment firm turn to a policeman friend for help when they are framed for robbery by a gang of antiquities smugglers.

Two friends who own an investment firm turn to a policeman friend for help when they are framed for robbery by a gang of antiquities smugglers. . You can read more in Google, Youtube, Wiki

LinksNameQualitySeedersLeechers

Mad Mission V: The Terracotta Hit torrent reviews

Ricky G (kr) wrote: The fact that this one got that high of ratings really Confuses me, this movie was just as bad as the first one so here it goes..... Amateur was funny I enjoyed that one, Badger was stupidity enjoyable, Capital Punishment I liked more drama than anything, Deloused is really disturbing for being a cartoon, Equilibrium is weird yet really funny, Falling was dumb, I liked how it started out and it peaked my interest because of the direction it was going then it got stupid, Grandad was super creepy, Head Games is all drawn and Is super weird but I love the artwork, Invincible is the weird in the sense that people will kill for Inherence, Jesus was a dumb one just because the whole "God hates gays" trend as been overplayed, Knell what was the point of that? Legacy wow that was horrible, Masticate poked fun at the incident that happened in Florida with the guy high on Bath Salts, Nexus wanted to be Wedding really bad, Ochlocracy had an interested idea but a cliche ending, P-P-P-P Scary wanted to be an adult Scooby-Doo, Questionnaire was cool in the fact that if they wanted to do research like that they could but the human looking gorilla in the end made Me laugh out loud, Roulette is ok in the intense factor but I was super excited to find out was was on the upper floor and it ended way to early and that makes me mad because I wanted it to go further but it didn't, Split can you say "oh snap?!" No but I did enjoy it, Torture Porn I liked it but it would've been even better if they didn't have the stupid red strobe light, Utopia ehh, Vacation was cool but I feel like they keep rehashing their ideas over and over again, Wish every kids dream to fight along side their favorite Heroes proves to not always be cool in this stupid death, Xylophone was creepy-ish, Youth is probably my favorite one so far because it focuses on the way some parents do treat their kids, Zygote was definitely the creepiest one and I'm really upset that this movie didn't have more of that.

Simon F (it) wrote: Incredibly moving film. Well worth watching.

Sandy R (es) wrote: Not a bad film by any means and certainly worth watching. It's stylishly directed and well acted given that the characters are underdeveloped. It's gritty but it needed a more cohesive story. The film meanders along for the most part, only escalating in pace and violence towards it's bitterly ironic conclusion.

roger t (de) wrote: very entertaining...this thriller will keep you guessing until the end....

Violet M (de) wrote: weird and particular

Shaun D (mx) wrote: Outstanding. Best film I've seen this year.