Message from the King

Message from the King

On a relentless quest to avenge his sister's murder, a man from Cape Town infiltrates a sprawling network of lowlifes and elites in Los Angeles.

  • Rating:
    4.00 out of 5
  • Length:102 minutes
  • Release:2016
  • Language:English
  • Reference:Imdb
  • Keywords:Message from the King 2016 full movies, Message from the King torrents movie

After suddenly losing all contact with his younger sister| Jacob King arrives in Los Angeles determined to track her down. Trying to piece together her last known
movements| King finds unsettling evidence of a life gone off the rails - drugs| sex and secrets in the sleazy underbelly of the City of Angels. Undeterred by
warnings to go home| King proves to more than a match for the violence he is confronted with as he relentlessly pursues the truth about what happened to his sister. . You can read more in Google, Youtube, Wiki

LinksNameQualitySeedersLeechers

Message from the King torrent reviews

Stephen E (gb) wrote: You have got to be kidding me? 47% liked it? who are the other 53%? Aliens? Lobotomised Chelsea fans??? This film is so simple. It shows that all you need is a cracking script and good acting. No fancy effects, plot twists, or other tricks. Just let the actors tell a story. Nothing much happens, but what does happen grabs you, if you're prepared to be grabbed. If this was made by Besson, del Toro or Almodovar, it would be everyones wet dream, but not better. Really dont see how anyone could not love this...Did I mention Rosario Dawson takes her knickers off in it too?

Peter C (br) wrote: My favorite movie along side Aliens and Jurassic Park!!!! Great suspense and awesome pred costume this was the best 80s pure action / suspense / horror movie

nice man y (ag) wrote: THIS MOVIE REALLY SUX. BUT ITS BURT AND JUST THE TITLE OF IT WILL MAKE YOU WATCH IT

Joseph T (ru) wrote: Amazingly bizarre little 60's gem starring the almost-always amazing Vincent Price. The way he wraps himself around the weird, wordy, philosophy-laden dialogue is phenomenal.

Greg B (ru) wrote: Except for the black face routine it's a great time.

javier l (ag) wrote: all this movie talked about was my high school reunion that just passed in 4 months that nobody wanted to give me a roundtrip bunch of drunks

ESTELLE K (de) wrote: this is a must see, i enjoyed it

Maxx D (nl) wrote: A striking, different horror movie with a terrible ending. The whole way through you're wondering which of two ways the story will go and they decided to go for the shit, boring one. A simple rewrite of the last 15 minutes could have made this into something excellent. A real shame as the first hour or so are great!

David A (ag) wrote: dead man is an entertaining, original, western with an intersting central character player by depp