Michel Petrucciani

Michel Petrucciani

A documentary on the late French jazz pianist.

A documentary on the late French jazz pianist. . You can read more in Google, Youtube, Wiki

LinksNameQualitySeedersLeechers

Michel Petrucciani torrent reviews

Ariel R (us) wrote: Una cinta muy aburrida, cuenta con una historia buena pero la cual tiene un flojo desarrollo, actuaciones medianas, personajes simples, no vale la pena.

Jordan F (ag) wrote: Who knew something as cancer causing as smoking could lead to something so sweet and charming. Love in a Puff is a Hong Kong film about a boy and girl starring Miriam Yeung Chin Wah as Cherrie and Shawn Yue as Jimmy. Jimmy is the young 20 something, nonchalant, advertise pushing boy while Cherrie is the older 20 something, Sephora make up selling girl full of sass. When Hong Kong starts to throw down the hammer on smoking, the areas in which people can smoke start to dwindle. Smoking areas become dens for these new outcasts as they huddle in cramped alley ways. With fire between their lips the smoking breaks offer an opportunity to swap ghost stories and catch up on the latest gossip. One day Cherrie mets Jimmy for the first time and as he lights her cigarette he the also lights the flame in her heart. Aggressively she gets Jimmy attention by her seductive pushing and pulling. Yes, I'm into you, oh maybe I'm not. Yes, no, Yes, no, and on and on it goes because you know you like it. The idea behind this film is extremely simple but it's the exquisite execution that's worth seeing. The director Ho-Cheung Pang masterfully directs his talented actors to show, not tell; to communicate through lies and body movement. It's not an easy thing to do to show the minute instances of attraction and jealously with just a way you say something. The cinematography is great at capturing intimate moments between the two. However the constant shallow focus gets a little out of hand at times leaving some of the action out of focus. The music is also a very nice touch having a sort of floating sensation above the characters just like the smoke they exhale. Love in a Puff is a well done romantic comedy, in the showing I was watching the audience was fully enchanted by the two love birds and laughed unreservedly at the jokes. It's definitely the perfect date movie for those wishing to inhale some laughs. Who this film is not for: -People who don't like subtitles -People who take love too seriously

Cem Regi Pixelmannen (fr) wrote: Nice story..a bit dark, but still good.

kurnia n (au) wrote: ilove basket..kren tuh kyk nya

Thomas B (ca) wrote: Fun children's entertaining.

Jacob B (ru) wrote: C+'Tombstone' is shot brilliantly to the point where it felt like I was watching a western from the 60's, and the performances are kind of decent all-around. The one major problem I had with this film was that its story felt like something was missing: A lot of the tension between Earp's gang and The Cowboys. It still makes for a decent Western.

Adam R (fr) wrote: A decent thriller that keeps you interested. It's carried well by Al Pacino, but I didn't always care for the film style. (First and only viewing - Late 2008)

Jordan L (nl) wrote: a must have for fans of the game, and much easier to digest than any of the live action films, Degeneration is one of the best video game adaptations made because it doesnt get tied up in explaining itself.

Thomas B (us) wrote: Grade - B+One of screenwriter Steven Knight's first movies, 'Dirty Pretty Things' is as you'd expect well written, as well as well acted and directed. It suffers from some pacing issues and it's often predictable but nonetheless it's a well crafted, grounded experience.