Mission: Impossible

Mission: Impossible

When Ethan Hunt, the leader of a crack espionage team whose perilous operation has gone awry with no explanation, discovers that a mole has penetrated the CIA, he's surprised to learn that he's the No. 1 suspect. To clear his name, Hunt now must ferret out the real double agent and, in the process, even the score.

Based on the hit T.V. series. Jim Phelps was sent to Prague for a mission to prevent the theft of classified material. His wife Claire and his trusted partner Ethan Hunt were members of Phelps' team. Unfortunately, something went horribly wrong and the mission failed, leaving Ethan Hunt the lone survivor. After he reported the failed mission, Kettridge the head of the agency suspects Ethan of being the culprit for the failed mission. Now, Ethan uses unorthodox methods (Which includes the aid of an arms dealer going by the name "Max") to try to find who set him up and to clear his name. . You can read more in Google, Youtube, Wiki

LinksNameQualitySeedersLeechers

Mission: Impossible torrent reviews

Martin W (ca) wrote: A wonderfully strange film, a great acting job by Steward, for sure her best. The only problem with the film is that it's confusing and leaves too many questions unanswered.

Jamie D (nl) wrote: It is made exceptionally well, with a beautifully cinematic opening shot, plenty of well filmed sequences and finished with a pretty epic ending. Joe Cornish does a good job of directing considering it is his debut feature, just not so sure about the script. For a horror/action comedy, the laughs are quite few. This is mainly down to the fact that the characters are not likeable at all, with the exception of Nick Frost and Luke Treadaway's characters. The horror in the film is actually quite shocking. In a good way because it is so unexpected. There is alot here for gorehounds to sink their teeth into and there are some scares to be had. There are various action sequences that are impressive and visually exciting.Overall, worth a watch because of all the hype. If the characters were likeable, this could have been much better. Not a bad debut for Joe Cornish though. :)

Fevi I (ru) wrote: Pretty good IMAX documentary but I've seen better.

James M (mx) wrote: A good mind opener + some funny Jewish humor.

Shawn R (de) wrote: kind of boring, and nothing really great about it.

Sara R (de) wrote: A teen angst film with a friendship that develops between her and a dolphin. A teenager movie with a sweet smile.

FilmGrinder S (gb) wrote: 69% of course! Same ol same ol, raunch teen comedy. The group of guys are mostly, not funny. Pass. This masterpiece was shot in sixteen days.

Michelle C (it) wrote: another gay movie, but this one's differect because he is actually a boxer and based on a true story. it's a good movie with good actors and the editing was also nice.

lisa s (ag) wrote: should of given this version of superman a chance as is much better than the snyderverse singer just need a more oringinal idea for the film lex and land is just lazy

Quince B (ru) wrote: I like this movie for some reason. It shows great characters and a great story. It's amazing to see how love can exist on the streets amid great violence and death.

Thomas Y (us) wrote: Just look at that picture and tell me you don't want to watch this movie.

Sylvie B (fr) wrote: that summary makes absolutley no sense.

Cj O (au) wrote: There's a lot missing from this movie. Action, drama, good actors, and especially... a plot.

Garrett E (us) wrote: I think audiences today may be a little bored by it, but it will always have its strong cult classic following.

Sausages M (br) wrote: Look who wrote it! Look at that cast! This should be brilliant, but in the end it's silly, overwrought dreck. Hepburn is the best thing in it; obviously understanding what a pretentious train-wreck she'd signed up for, she has fun with it. But Clift seems to have just wandered out of his car crash and sleepwalks through his part, doing what he always does but only in a shadow of it. Liz Taylor starts off well, but falls into the trap of trying to ACT in 50 foot high neon letters and starts to eat the set. In this way she rather mirrors the screenplay itself. It starts off quite promisingly but about 50 minutes in I began to get very bored, and it almost seems like the film senses its audience's boredom and overcompensates with a bunch of scenes that amount to a lot of unnecessary visual tat. Consequently I went and started reading reviews and soon came across 'the awful truth' and just thought oh dear. However I did keep it on to the end, but found myself wondering why this rather thin and unbelieveable premise seemed to be taking so long about telling itself. So what can you say? With some heavy editing you might have achieved a so-bad-it's-good campfest. But there is none and so what you have is a deeply uneven mess.

Dustin J (au) wrote: This movie is great! It has some bad acting here and there and contains some cheeziness, too, but what horror movie doesn't? This movie even has some better gore scenes than movies of today. Awesome if you're into 60's/70's films!

Nate M (jp) wrote: Still a favorite of mine.