Mythica: The Darkspore

Mythica: The Darkspore

When Teela’s sister is murdered and a powerful relic stolen, Marek and her friends face a sinister new enemy – Kishkumen, a foreign mystic bent on reclaiming the Darkspore for his master Szorlok. Armed with twin maps, Marek and her team race Kishkumen and his horde through creature-infested lands, to a long abandoned underground city – all the while pursued by bounty hunters intent on returning Marek to slavery.

Marek and her company must go on a journey and prevent Szorlok from obtaining all the shards of the Darkspore, or all will be lost. . You can read more in Google, Youtube, Wiki

LinksNameQualitySeedersLeechers

Mythica: The Darkspore torrent reviews

Paul D (us) wrote: Keanu Reeves direction is certainly better than his acting here, that gets a bit ropey after a while. The film itself doesn't adhere to the usual style of elevating martial arts to a higher form of living, this has a very dumbed down story behind it, which is actually the freshest thing about the movie.

Nived N (ag) wrote: Jugal Hansraj debuted directorially with animation ''ROADSIDE ROMEO'', Despite Predictable script it had some cheerful moments and memorable characters like Charlie Anna (Javed Jafferi), Mini cat (Tanaaz Irani) etc. However his second outing ''PYAAR IMPOSSIBLE'' is again an excruciatingly predictable film in all aspects. A geek Abhay (Uday Chopra) falls in love with university's beautiful girl Alisha (Priyanka Chopra) who doesn't even know that geek type people do exist, then suddenly after 7 years they both come face to face again however then Alisha is a divorced single-mother who unknowingly appoints Abhay as her daughter's nanny. After some time, Alisha falls in love with Abhay and finally she comes to know that Abhay was the one who loved her very much during college days but never expressed it due to his geek looks. The storyline is not at all original hence doesn't offer any special. This is where the film falters majorly. Cinematography and Music is exceptional but if the script is missing, Nothing can save the movie from going to potholes. The makers compromises some basic common sense like Alisha leaves her 6 six-year old daughter to be supervised by male nanny whom she met less than 5 minutes ago Or in another occasion, the kid volunteers to sleep over at a friend's house so Abhay can get some alone time with her mummy. The morning after she asks him for all the details. PYAAR IMPOSSIBLE doesn't work because you find hard to empathize with characters because every actors (UDAY CHOPRA , PRIYANKA CHOPRA , DINO MOREO , ANUPAM KHER) fails to make an impression over this flawed film. The duration is only 2 hours 20 minutes yet I felt like watching a 50's old 4 hour film. Overall, PYAAR IMPOSSIBLE is a impossible film to watch. Watch it at ur own risk with full of patience.....Not even for PRIYANKA CHOPRA

Rajitha C (gb) wrote: very touching movie, hope to see more sensible hindi movies like this

Walter M (fr) wrote: nothing good about this film. if I could give it zero I would.

Gary W (us) wrote: Excellent movie about racial prejudice in the deep south.

JOCELYN V (de) wrote: dylan and cole sprouse ...wat can you say their irresistable soooo cute

Sean S (ag) wrote: one of the best movies out their

John R (es) wrote: 140816: I'm a little surprised at the high rating for this film, which currently stands at 89%. How many opinions is that based upon? Though entertaining at times, once this film was over nothing beyond three stars hit my mind. Throughout the film, Van Cleef (Corbett) and Milian's (Sanchez) relationship is fun and they play it up a bit. You know the minute you meet The Baron that it is only a matter of time before he tests his vaunted skills. He, along with the mysterious Rosita (did a bit of info searching on her) are both entertaining characters. Though lacking in production values, this film moves along at a quick pace and features some good action. It's typical Van Cleef, if not a little better than typical. No more than three stars though.

Adam R (mx) wrote: (First and only viewing - 5/25/2010)

Fernando C (de) wrote: funny and descent comedy!, charming and with great performances from Ben stiller and De Niro.A man go tho spend a weekend with her girlfriend family, obiously some things will go wrong in some funny and hilarious ways.good and descent film to see in a sunday afternoon with friends or the family.

Alwaba N (de) wrote: I jst watched this movie 4 da 2nd time nd it still amazed me nd Antonio Banderas could have done better but he didn't...

Benjamin W (us) wrote: The plot is a little creepy and the shots and editing are really freaky and cheap. This is not a beautiful film to watch by any means. But that's not to say that it's not trying to be innovative it is trying. George Harrison's soundtrack is kinda worthless just a lot of beating on the bongos at weird moments which really doesn't give much depth to any of the scenes. The film speed is enough to make you dizzy and want to puke. Really somebody had way too much money to throw at this film.

Yasmine R (br) wrote: Two words, Tom Hiddleston

Mique W (it) wrote: I forgave the fact that this film unnecessarily resorted to the most shallow and puerile humor because it doesn't beat the audience over the head with middle-school romance bullshit and, it's central characters are a delight to be around, and so is the soundtrack that compliments them.