Najib Amhali: Most Wanted

Najib Amhali: Most Wanted

  • Category:Comedy
  • Stars:Najib Amhali
  • Uploader:MongDu
  • Country:Netherlands
  • Director:N/A
  • Writer:Najib Amhali

. You can read more in Google, Youtube, Wiki

LinksNameQualitySeedersLeechers

Najib Amhali: Most Wanted torrent reviews

Jim S (ca) wrote: So fantastically bad it became a great comedy. The script was pathetic, the acting way overdone, and the CGI was better in the 70s but I had a great time watching it.

Mark A (it) wrote: Fascinating look at what can be done with what you share. And yes I see the irony of posting this from Flixster on Facebook

Jonathan P (mx) wrote: Like Water may not do much for people who don't enjoy MMA but for fans of the sport the documentary about Anderson Silva is a fun behind the scenes view one of the greatest fighters of all time as he prepares for his title defense against obnoxious Chael Sonnen. Like Water is effective in giving fans of the sport insight into what fighters go through before fight night but it would have been much better with some insight into why Silva became a fighter and his childhood. Like Water could have been about so much more than preparing for a fight but director Pablo Croce missed the boat and left some questions unanswered.

Matt H (au) wrote: Another must for science fiction fans with a rich story thats both fascinating while feeling real. The first collaboration between, the very talented Brit Marling and Zal Batmanglij, Sound of My Voice will have your mind scrambling for answers well into it's climactic ending.

Kris S (au) wrote: college nerds realize its easier to pick up older ladys then hot college chicks... my problem with the movie is that every older lady they pick up is to hot, and way out of there league... acting by the main 4 characters wasnt the greatest either..

Jenna G (ca) wrote: Well, I really enjoyed it; it was pretty sad at times, but very witty with some good laughs. Rickman, Weaver & Moss were pretty great. See it!

Allison D (it) wrote: I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this movie.

Jenni B (ca) wrote: I'm very disappointed in this movie, more the story. However, it may be the movies inability to portray Rebecca Sharp in the evil way she should've been portrayed. The reason I say this is because I'm mad that Rebecca and Rowden broke up. I liked Rowden, well more particularly, I liked James Purefoy. (I wish he was in more movies.) The movie didn't really make it seem like Rebecca deserved to be left like she was, so I was upset.

Jessica H (jp) wrote: WIlliams seems to work in this role, but I have yet to see the orginal or read the book, which I hear is far better.

Michal Z (es) wrote: 2nd favorite Rocky movie next to Rocky IV. This movie is just action packed, has a lot of boxing action even wrestling!!! Just great!

Marcus W (ru) wrote: Another of the countless 70's disaster movies. Cheesy, but fun.

Eugene B (mx) wrote: It's vivid and plentiful in action. Justice League: War swoops in with an expressive story and animation centering the formation of the DC-superhero-super-team. 4/5

Li K (de) wrote: I want to buy a dvd titled Lincoln 1992 tv documentary on Abraham lincoln,,this tv. documentary was excellent Andi want to buy the dvd of this tv documentary,help me to buy it on dvd,email me. thank you. hi

John M (au) wrote: For some reason as I child I watched this like seven times. I don't know why, it's awful. Some of the imagery is pretty nifty though, nee the goombas and the bomb-ombs. The plot generally makes no sense however and has very little to do with the Mario franchise.

Richard Best (br) wrote: I first saw this film 4 years ago in IMax 3D. It was an amazing experience. Even though I disagree with the evolutionary beliefs of the filmakers, I enjoy learning more about God's creation as I watched them explore the ocean's depths. It makes me want to be a marine biologist or an astrophysicist so I can spend time exploring the mysteries of the universe so that I can learn more about the awesome creativity of my God.