Naked Alibi

Naked Alibi

Questioned as a murder suspect, solid (but drunk) citizen Al Willis attacks his police questioners, is beaten, and swears vengeance against them. Next night, Lieut. Parks is murdered; Willis is the only suspect in the eyes of tough Chief Conroy, who pursues him doggedly despite lack of evidence. The obsessed Conroy is dismissed from the force, but continues to harass Willis, who flees to a sleazy town on the Mexican border. Of course, Conroy follows. But which is crazy, Conroy or Willis?

  • Rating:
    4.00 out of 5
  • Length:86 minutes
  • Release:1954
  • Language:English
  • Reference:Imdb
  • Keywords:murder,  

A police chief fired for brutality, tries to get evidence on a man suspected of killing 3 police detectives. . You can read more in Google, Youtube, Wiki

LinksNameQualitySeedersLeechers

Naked Alibi torrent reviews

Keith B (mx) wrote: Interesting, but not for everyone

Shajie K (ag) wrote: Didn't expect much from this, however it did look like it would be fun. Which it was at times. However not often enough.

brooke k (it) wrote: the best cheetah movie they made with out raven

Mad M (ru) wrote: Decent adventure thriller. Russell and Betanny did well together.

Joel S (jp) wrote: Carnivore is awesome! The viscious flesh ripping creature is great. The acting is terrible! This film gives a whole new meaning to the word "awful." I love it!

John S (es) wrote: im baffled at the lack of accolades this movie received - most notably for meryl streep, whose performance is so true, intricate, and moving - i was tearing up for at least the last hour of the film. she manages to play a mother so full of little idiosyncrasies, yet through the course of the film so much is revealed about her- and each of the characters for that matter. i would say this is possibly one of her best performances, but then again, can't you say that about EVERY one of her roles? highly recommend - but do NOT forget kleenex!

Dervilla O (it) wrote: Such a great man but the story deserved better directing and editing!

Matlock Z (br) wrote: Stupid, crazy people doing stupid, crazy things to themselves and others under the pretense of religious redemption. Hard to watch, but great performances from Brad Dourif, Ned Beatty and Harry Dean Stanton.

Abigail E (br) wrote: Defiantly in my top 5 musicals ever made!!

Neville P (nl) wrote: Morbid movie about the usual f%ed American family

Indira S (br) wrote: still it's a good Indonesian movie

Josh J (ca) wrote: I found the character of Mike Weiss very interesting and the fact he was a lawyer and wanted justice but also was a severe drug addict which interfered with his work. But what he contributed to the case to help people that had died from needle infections was actually good. Although the film never really reaches a climax point and just keeps going the same pace and intensity throughout.

Carlos D (jp) wrote: this is one of my all time favorites...why didn't i rate this awesome film before? psh! just one of the best movies of the 90s that is all.

Chris S (gb) wrote: This was very disturbing. One of the most shocking films I have seen in a long time