O Magnata

O Magnata

An upper-middle class punk singer Andre, Magnata spends his time with his low-class friends, singing in clubs and wasting money. When he accepts a challenge to steal a Ferrari, he gets involved in a thriller that can lead him to a tragic consequence.

In São Paulo, the upper middle class punk-singer Andre a.k.a. Magnata spends his time in the periphery with his friends from the lower class, singing in clubs and wasting his inheritance. ... . You can read more in Google, Youtube, Wiki

LinksNameQualitySeedersLeechers

O Magnata torrent reviews

Michael G (fr) wrote: Beautifully done. They took every argument and proved the lie. You have to ask why the left feels it's necessary to lie to scare people from using a safe method of supplying cheap, abundant energy to our nation. Not only is FrackNation informative and entertaining, it's funny too. MUST SEE!

John E (mx) wrote: I admit the only reason I watched this movie was because of Kenan Thompson because I find him entertaining and funny. This movie wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be the plot is weird but it was quite entertaining and funny.

Evan G (ru) wrote: it's definitely not worse than santa claus conquers the martians...

Christian Q (mx) wrote: So much drama. I love it!

Connor G (gb) wrote: its not that bad of a movie just some dialoge that i dont agree with.

Mainak D (gb) wrote: Best Indian Mafia film!

Kym c my community profile R (ru) wrote: Well at least so far the blood looks real.. Based on a story by Edgar Allen Poe, Ju;ian Sands stars after 30 odd minuetes I cut watching.. can you say sleep inducing!

Sarfara A (us) wrote: High Spirits fantasy comedy film directed by Neil Jordan. Starring Daryl Hannah, Liam Neeson and Peter O'Toole. Only watched it because of Liam Neeson (one of my top-favorite actors) but what a failure. Liam seemed convincing to prove comedic abilities of his, in this comedy-fantasy-horror film. Nothing special about it, just a movie with few gags.

Matthew M (jp) wrote: very disturbing movie with imagery. Pretty depressing but reminds you to be thankful for what you and what kind of people are around you.

Little D (mx) wrote: For a '70s made-for-TV flick, "Bad Ronald" holds up as a fascinatingly creepy tale about a disturbed teenage boy who lives within the walls of a family's home.

Indira S (au) wrote: this movie really taste like "twelve O'clock hight"

Vamy J (br) wrote: Muito bom, divertidssimo!!

Manny C (de) wrote: This film scores points because Oscar Micheaux is a historical pioneer. The first African-American film director.

Jessica H (it) wrote: Gritty as batman normally is, but I didn't like the comic or this film. This earth fails to interest me with it's dragging plot and lazy development. This is more sin city than batman.

Reena I (mx) wrote: The story revolves around a woman accused of killing her lover, and the lawyer who defends her.I like court room drama. May be if I say it is not a good film but ideas Madonna expressing worth to see. May be every body getting they deserve.

Adam A (br) wrote: The acting is unbeliveable, the cinemathography and directing is random. But if you are in the seeking of a good courtdrama, watch "Better Call Saul", or if you are to experience some good porn, go watch X-Art. You?l find none of these here.

Bob L (es) wrote: I put this on early morning as it was the only thing on the dial I hadn't yet seen. Having been born and raised in NH and having spent a lot of time in Vermont I know what a New Englander sounds like and Mary Steenburgen didn't sound like one us. Steenburgen sounded more like New York than New Englander which was a poor choice of accent for a Vermonter. Real Vermonters know that history tells of Ethan Allen and the Green Mountain Boys drover the "yorkers" from Vermont. Heather Graham sounded like a woman from the midwest, oh, waith, she is. At least Colin Firth had the right accent. Ok, so there's more to a film than accents, but if you set a film in a place and you don't take care to get the sound right, you're probably not going to care to get other things right.

Nathan M (fr) wrote: Or the One Where The Drug War is Compared to The Vietnam War and a Video Game...Even though Matthew Cooke's 2013 documentary about the drug war in America often gets lost in its own premise of portraying the drug war in America to a videogame, the content is so strong you can overlook this. Thanks to interviews from ex-drug dealers, ex law enforcement officials, and analysts who expertise in America's war on drugs, there's a lot of material for Cooke to cover, and he is apt to handle it. It doesn't cover much ground that a superior documentary, 2012's The House I Live In, hasn't already covered. However, if this is a subject you're interested in, Cooke does a great job of rallying troops and inspiring the converted.Unfortunately, Cooke doesn't give the audience much to do about this. You might be infuriated by the injustice of it all, but what are you supposed to do? If anything, Cooke overwhelms you with the feeling that everything is too big for you to handle. Perhaps if Cooke had offered some solution other than to "legalize it" and spend the money on poverty, we would know what we could do. But that's not really his job. He does his job relatively well. He entertains and educates.Unfortunately, there's not as much entertainment as there could have been. I found his premise to be a little tiresome, but was enjoying the material enough that I bore through it. Thankfully, the last third of the film is far superior to everything before it, that it rewards your persistence.

hydie f (ca) wrote: I love ice age I have it on DVD and I have seen it about once a month and I never get board of watching it because it is that funny and I love the time when Sid gets his tail on fire it's so funny lol.

Sandra A (au) wrote: An uninspired plot to tell the story of a troubled man who at the climax of his carrier won the world title of chess master.Awesome performance by Toby.