O Rei da Pilantragem

O Rei da Pilantragem

  • DownloadWatch
  • Rating:
    4.00 out of 5
  • Length:75 minutes
  • Release:1968
  • Language:Portuguese
  • Reference:Imdb
  • Keywords:O Rei da Pilantragem 1968 full movies, O Rei da Pilantragem torrents movie

Bebeto is a scoundrel whose only thought is flirting married women. However, there's always something standing on his way. . You can read more in Google, Youtube, Wiki

LinksNameQualitySeedersLeechersSize
Download   O.rei.da.pilantragem.1969.TVRip.XviD.MP3.MKOffHDTV2736764.28 MB

O Rei da Pilantragem torrent reviews

tabi s (br) wrote: LOVED IT!!! PAUL WALKER IS AWESOME IN IT!! R.I.P Paul!

Peggy L (es) wrote: Given the actors involved, I totally expected to like it. I couldn't even get halfway through

Amanda H (au) wrote: Don't try to make this more than its supposed to be. A movie that requires no thought process, but a good way to spend a night.

Frisby 2 (ru) wrote: Undeniably more faithful to how a biopic movie than others. 2Pac was one of the greatest Rappers out there, & I'm thankful I got a chance to meet this guy at the age of 6 (one year after I met Chris Wallace). I was a Compton boy. May his soul rest in peace.

PURPLE J (es) wrote: I recommend this movie to all. if u love tyrese this is a must watch he does the role so well. the cast was great and the performances was great. 3stars because tyrese is oh so FINE'...

Scott K (br) wrote: It's a good story, but a wooden script

Jon C (br) wrote: a more tearjerking, sentimental children's filmbirdlovers will love Paulie, the kids may have to have their parents around when the intense stuff happenslove Paulie himself and Tony Shaloub bouncing off one another bonding as Paulie opens up about his hard existence speakingit's true that talking can get you in trouble in certain situations, you must know what to say and how you say itI think only 1 subplot in here could have been dropped because nothing really got resolvedit stinks too you don't see Marie again until the end of the film although I can let that slide since it is about a bird building up to the courage and go on his search for his beloved owneryou can find friends in unexpected places man or animal

Serge L (ag) wrote: Somewhat realistic depiction of teen ages in the mid-70s. A bunch of now well-known actors play in this confusing film about nothing. Carrie would almost fit in there. Kids seems quite decent with the usual ones endulging their excessive desires of violence and that get come-upenced. The actors look almost all young enough to be in high school and most of the actions and reactions are very typical of the age. A real flash from the past filmed in 93. DVD included real flashed from the past: crying indian, anti-marihuanna and VD ads that gives the creeps and make you laugh. Ads were not very subtil at the time, and did not involve much thinking most of the time. The anti pot ad was particularly inefficient, must have been made by pot-heads!

Mohammed A (de) wrote: It's good movie to watch

Jacob M (ag) wrote: One of my absolute favorite Disney films. The story of Tarzan is one that has been told a million times, but not with the same amount of heart that this one has. The pure emotion that the animated face of the titular character gives is breath taking. For a character with few lines the audience feels connected to him the most on just facial features and body language. The vocal talents all give great balance to one another. For the quiet Tarzan he is paired up with the boisterous tantor and other wild buddies to play off of. I can't recommend this film any higher to animation lovers across the globe.

Susie E (kr) wrote: I love Jason Bateman and Olivia Wikde. Cute stor.