One Mile from Heaven

One Mile from Heaven

A newspaper woman believes she has a scoop when she finds a black woman who is the mother of a white child. . You can read more in Google, Youtube, Wiki

LinksNameQualitySeedersLeechersSize
Download   Miles Away From HeavenOther4240904.29 MB

One Mile from Heaven torrent reviews

Karen F (us) wrote: A must see for GSP fans

Jake C (es) wrote: The production design and camera work screamed Terry Gilliam. For me that is certainly a good thing. Gilliam's distinct style is still refreshing after over three decades of making feature length films. This may speak to the staleness of voices in cinema but it's hard to chastise studios for not taking chances on films with a unique voice after the less then lukewarm reception The Zero Theorem (2013) received in America. I couldn't help but think of Cloud Atlas (2012) as I watched The Zero Theorem (2012) but not because of similarities the films share. After sharing the genre of science fiction the similarities end for the two films. The reason Cloud Atlas (2012) kept coming to mind was because of the tepid reception that film received as well. Both are science fiction films with epic and detailed production design and high minded ideas and themes. Despite the huge success of lighter science fiction films like Guardians of the Galaxy (2014) and Star Wars (1977) hard science fiction is stagnant. J.J. Abrams re-boot of Star Trek (2009) is a great example of this paradigm. By taking much of the "Star Trek" out of Star Trek and adding more adventure elements he made the franchise more palatable to a wider audience. The Big Bang Theory Principle is in effect or the Inverse Simpsons' principle. People feel smart when they watch dumb shows about smart people. The Simpsons will take seemingly dumb ideas and make intelligent points while the Big Bang Theory take smart concepts like physics and use them as plot points for stale sitcom high jinks. Even though some of the CGI was obvious it didn't detract from the film because the CGI was still detailed and interesting to look at. Zero Theorem has plenty of Brazil (1985) DNA and I am certainly not the first one to mention this. In many ways The Zero Theorem (2013) is not just commenting on our culture or its direction but Z.T. is taking the social/political ideas of Brazil and expanding on those ideas with metaphysical/theological themes. The paradox of this film is its very blunt and loud with its message and themes and at the same time ambiguous. The production design is similar in this way. The future created is something we have seen before but because of the attention to detail there is so much to absorb from the costuming to props in the background. If your goal is to see a thought provoking film, with a great cast, and fine craftsmanship Terry Gilliam's The Zero Theorem (2013) is the film for you. Sadly my previous sentence sends many movie goers running for the hills and I can't blame them. When you have the stress and aggravation of kids, debt, etc. it's nice to switch of your brain and watch Sly Stallone and his band of expendables blow up a small village in Eastern Europe. I am confident that Z.T. will find a new lease on life on DVD with high school and college students on hallucinogens.

Manoj B (es) wrote: Overall I like the movie although it lost the plot at the end.

will e (it) wrote: A lot of you probably love Pokemon and would really enjoy seeing this movie. Now, some of you might be thinking "Oh Pokemon! I hate Pokemon! Pikachu is the dumbest thing ever! etc. etc. etc." That' fine, but even so, this movie will be well worth the watch. First, let's focus on the story. Basically, this movie teaches you the dangers of betrayal and the meaning of friendship. Kind of sounds like the first Pokemon movie, doesn't it? Actually, the two movies are pretty similar, except this time, Ash and his friends go way back to shortly before Arceus is betrayed. However, he must find the culprit. Thus, the entire story is played out. Next, let's look at the details. The battles amongst the Legendary Pokemon are spectacular, really, the best out of all Pokemon movies! The place where Arceus is betrayed is based off of ancient Greece- a pretty good idea. On the other hand, the person who can "communicate" with the Legendary Pokemon is kind of weird. All in all, this is a pretty good movie, though I'd suggest watching the previous two movies in the trilogy before this one.

Felicity L (au) wrote: I saw this film at the Cambridge Film Festival and very much enjoyed it. It's a sweet, feel-good film about how we treat people who are different. It does have that "typical British film" feel, but that's not a bad thing - there were echoes of "About a Boy" in some of the themes (although the two films are very different). The whole MySpace thing was a bit gimmicky and you really don't notice anything different while watching the film, but it gave an amateur director a chance to go big time. It's well worth watching if you want a good time, feel-good movie.

Jonathan H (br) wrote: I liked it. Sad though.

intuciic (kr) wrote: ok, too unbelievable

Tania B (ca) wrote: NO, NO, NO... and NO. You couldn't be more wrong. I believe the beginning had something to do with the Easter Bunny... Or was it the Bogey Man?... Either way, I remember there was some kind of bullshit involved. Oh, wait... Did you say Eve? As in the one created out of Adam's rib? Nevermind, then.

Nicholas Z (mx) wrote: really liked the overall atmosphere which was pretty easy going man. I mean it's kinda hard to fuck up an Arron Sorkin's script. LOVED Phillip Seymour Hoffman!!! and Tom fucking Hanks in the same fucking scenes! sooooo great! Pretty beautiful film... i'm add an extra half star just for realzing that

Fly S (it) wrote: A great movie that tells the story of the one and only Ed Wood and tells viewers that visions are worth fighting for and make something yours

Tags and Keywords