Percy, Buffalo Bill and I

Percy, Buffalo Bill and I

Ulf think this is going to be an ordinary summer. Going to his grand parents and swim in the lake and tease his brother. But that's not the case, because this summer he will fall in love with Pia.

Ulf think this is going to be an ordinary summer. Going to his grand parents and swim in the lake and tease his brother. But that's not the case, because this summer he will fall in love with Pia. . You can read more in Google, Youtube, Wiki

LinksNameQualitySeedersLeechers

Percy, Buffalo Bill and I torrent reviews

Cline D (it) wrote: Les pires des pires, mais qu'est-ce qu'ils nous font rire, Boulard, Nectarine, Tirocu et les autres... Mais ce qui fait le plus peur, c'est qu'on reconnait certains des profs qu'on a eu !!!!!

Tina G (ru) wrote: poor effn chris rock. look where the eff he has effn ended up. Eff.

Jayakrishnan R (fr) wrote: 55%Saw this on 19/7/15Tower Heist utilizes it's first 30 minutes in setting up a backdrop for a heist movie with plenty of laughs and it actually becomes a movie that shows a worthy reason for the heist. However, once the heist actually begins, the film looses all it's brains and also it's laughs. The rest of the movie is barely a wait for it all to end. The actors do well with what they are provided with. However, I really don't understand why Mathew Broderick was there in this film and also in the heist.

Vengat R (fr) wrote: This movie really ruined the giddy feeling that arouse in the first half..i really got frustrated that i lost my 100 mins..i advice not to watch it..i really wanted to express this feelin pls folks trust me its not good

Sean L (it) wrote: Disturbing tale whose characters portray teenagers the way they are. From know-it-all to naive the portrayals are believable and in some ways, besides the big finish, reminiscent of my youth. Michael Pitt steals every scene and Brad Renfro made me feel for him. Only flaws are Rachel Miner's character gets annoying really fast & Nick Stahl, although great, seems miscast as the intimidating title character.

Ramos J (mx) wrote: Check out the designs of those cars.

Brian C (us) wrote: Though humorous and witty, this is an exceptionally dark film that could prove too real for comfort for many audiences. If you can relate, this isn't a dramatic comedy so much as it is a real-life horror story. It's about youths wasting their lives with no end in sight, and it tackles the subject with raw power and zero apologies. Entertaining, but hard-to-watch. Linklater's most underrated work.

Ilsa L (au) wrote: Cloris Leachman is the stand out in this mildly amusing homage to Hitchcock.

Brad G (kr) wrote: In a similar vein to other 70s era slowburn crime dramas like The French Connection and The Friends of Eddie Coyle, The Nickel Ride follows Jason Miller's "Key Man" the owner and operator of several warehouses containing stolen mob goods. But when dealing with the mob you know that eventually your friends will become enemies; Magnum P.I.'s John Hillerman sets the Cadillac Cowboy Bo Hopkins after Miller and their inevitable collision will not conclude with good news for anyone involved. The Nickel Ride requires your attention, but it also delivers some of the finest bits of close-quarters violence--there's an elevator beatdown that fans of Drive will most certainly enjoy, and there is also a strangling sequence at the end that will have you sickies cheering. Seriously, how did Jason Miller follow up his Academy Award nominated turn in The Exorcist with this and not take over Hollywood. The Man is Badass. VF.

Pavandeep S (au) wrote: As ridiculous as this movie might look at times, this was a film that talks heavily on the youth, by slanting a piece of literature to modern times and yet retaining its medieval settings, we see a beautiful and dangerous work on the troubles of youth in their time.

Tim S (gb) wrote: Around the time that the world discovered Alfred Hitchcock, Hollywood was a buzz with suspense thrillers in the same vein. Some were rather original, others could be seen as straight out-and-out copycats. I'd like to think that Midnight Lace falls somewhere in between. Released the same year as Hitchcock's original Psycho, this intriguing mystery thriller explored some of Hitchcock's past themes and plot-devices, making comparisons very strongly to Rear Window and Vertigo. Although it does seem a lot like a copycat, it makes little difference because this film stands very much on its own feet. Doris Day stars, surprisingly, as the troubled lead who is just on the edge of a nervous breakdown due to all of the threats being made by an unseen antagonist. Rex Harrison and Myrna Loy make up part of the supporting cast and give the lead the strength that she needs. Although at times she can be accused of over-acting in this film, I thought her performance was quite strong and overlooked. To go what her character is going through in the movie, she should go a bit over the edge. It only sustains the plot more rather than pull the rug out from underneath it. The look of the film is very much Hitchcock. I'm sure director David Miller had his particular style foremost in mind during production. Lots of shadows, over key-lighting actors and the occasional slanted angle, along with the patented Hitchcock camera panning and zooming. It doesn't take a total genius to figure it out, but I think it gives the film its style and charm and I can't find fault in that at all. The score is a pretty much late 50's/early 60's score. Melodic and lush with lots of string work, although it can be very menacing and dark during the more suspenseful scenes. It's pretty much a dated score, but not one that has lost any of it's charm. The plotline of the movie is very intricate. I bought into the conclusion early in advance so I wasn't too surprised by the outcome. I don't want to say that I had it all figured out early on, but the thought had crossed my mind early on, but it was much darker than I had imagined, so kudos to the filmmakers for a very clever twist ending. One of the few problems with the film is how dated it is not only musically, but due to its on-screen content. It's almost like Breakfast At Tiffany's as a thriller, which is leads me to something else that I guess I should mention. The young lead of the film seems to be a very pampered and upscale sort of woman, which audiences I'm sure at the time (and even today) couldn't relate to. Let's face it, most of the people who actually go out to see movies are hard-working stiffs or waitresses with a night off, so seeing a rather rich person being put through all this torment could be difficult to relate to on an esoteric level. The film's few problems are very few, but this was a very tight, not to mention, taught thriller. I can't hold any grudges against a film that took lessons from the master because filmmakers are still doing it to this day, so to write it off for that reason just seems wrong. I enjoyed the film and it kept me guessing till the end. It was also very well shot, atmospheric and creepy at some points. I wouldn't actually mind seeing this play at a film festival. It would be a good screener for fans of the genre, or even film fans in general. Bottom line: a really good mystery thriller, even if it is a little dated.

Private U (au) wrote: it may be his first, it may not be his best, but this movie rules !

Abid S (fr) wrote: An Adventure in Space and Time (2013)is no ordinary docudrama. It explores the original Doctor Who, William Hartnell, how Doctor Who came into being. Never thought Verity Lambert was a woman, how she came to be a legendary icon in the UKs television history.David Bradley portrays a brilliant grandfatherly William Hartnell. So memorable to see old characters come to life, Susan, Chesterton, Steve and even the Daleks.Since the fan in me hails originally from the Doctor Who books as a child, pronounced the Daleks as 'Dayleks' as Sydney Newman pronounced it before Terry Nation's DALEKs came into being.This docudrama is easily recommended for the Whovians and non-Whovians alike, those who wish to become a little closer to the Doctor...William Hartnell, the original Doctor, the Grandfather, the man who became the Doctor lives on in his other reincarnations. His legacy is very well preserved in the greatest, longest running Sci-fi series ever.

bill s (kr) wrote: If you missed this witless comedy count yourself lucky.

ken k (it) wrote: Even before I saw this great documentary I was stunned that people still practice Catholicisms! Having this problem uncovered is bad enough but to deny it and even cover it up is the anti Christ to what religion is supposed to do for our lives. My guess is religion in general is in deep trouble and that in the decades to come fewer and fewer will believe the hocus pocus, I am right and you are wrong message of organized religion. They can't all be right! All we really need is the Golden Rule and all the rest is man made rubbish. Ken K.

Kevin M W (fr) wrote: Timothy Spall extraordinarily gives impressionistic life to one of Britain's best impressionistic painters. With only a few strokes one is given the idea of a soul (of whom, really, we all can only guess) who happened to create paintings that communicate how indescribable any given moment in life itself really is. Mike Leigh has taken this as a labor of love and the work is often punctuated with landscapes as evocative as those of Mr.Turner's creation. We are seldom far from his work. As well, all the women in his life are remarkably portrayed, with a depth greater than the artist and acheived with fewer lines.

Wade H (mx) wrote: Somewhat funny, and somewhat predictable. The three leads try but are brought with cliche characters and a lame script.