Pettson och Findus 3: Tomtemaskinen

Pettson och Findus 3: Tomtemaskinen

The old man PETTSON and his cat FINDUS live on a small farm way out in the countryside in Sweden. Christmas is approaching, and Pettson has given Findus the rash promise that THE TOMTE will...

The old man PETTSON and his cat FINDUS live on a small farm way out in the countryside in Sweden. Christmas is approaching, and Pettson has given Findus the rash promise that THE TOMTE will... . You can read more in Google, Youtube, Wiki

LinksNameQualitySeedersLeechers

Pettson och Findus 3: Tomtemaskinen torrent reviews

Gagan S (es) wrote: Walking with Dinosaurs had a great storyline. Some of the scenes were funny also. The only thing that I didn't like about the movie was that some scenes were very slow and boring to sit through.

Bruce B (ru) wrote: Nature Calls is one of the worst movies I've ever seen EVER! The cast was mediocre, the plot was ridiculous, all of the characters are annoying, and there isn't a single humorous scene in the entire film. Don't waste your time.

Ryan V (ag) wrote: Very solid retrospective on the Psycho series. Wisely, there's no mention of the horrid remake or ill fated Bates Motel tv series. This covers the series proper, Psycho through Psycho IV. A lot of time is devoted to covering Anthony Perkins, who contributed as actor and director. It's a shame that he passed away shortly after the completion of the fourth film. It's also a shame that the Psycho sequels don't get the respect they deserve. They're classier and more well made than most other slasher sequels that they premiered alongside during the 1980s. This is well worth checking out if you're a fan of the series.

Brian P (es) wrote: So I seemed to think that this was a comedy for some reason, but I was wrong since it's not really funny at all...however, it is a good movie because the kid's dreams all come true and he simply does some awesome things! See it if you like dramatic films!

Courtney B (us) wrote: The humor lies in it's complete disreguard for seriousness, totally unselfconsious sillyness,

Don K (ca) wrote: I'm Demi Moore's biggest fan, but even she couldn't salvage this misfire.

Steve W (us) wrote: Shaolin Rescuers is a bit lighter in tone than most Venom Mob flicks, but the 20 minute+ action-fest is worth the light plot and goofy humour. Three menial workers/kung fu masters meet by chance and rescue an injured Shaolin hero from the evil Lama clan. That's about it for plot, on with the fighting. After some hiding and ducking away, the final battle bits five good guys against five badguys, all with different and varying weapon styles. The plot ends on a rather bleak note, but the action is well filmed, and the movie's humour is a nice change of pace.

Chrisanne S (it) wrote: Gunga Din as a western? Good parody-- especially Martin and Sinatra as they try to keep Lawford from getting married. And Lawford after just dropping something down the chimney . . .

Antoine S (de) wrote: You would think that a movie starring Robert Dinero and Phillip Seymore Hoffman would be good... well.. you're wrong. This movie is gay... and I mean gay for gay people. Dinero plays a stroke victim like Michelle Bachman's husband plays straight. It just doesn't work. The only thing I got from this movie was that yelling "fucking faggot" cures strokes almost instantly.

Travis H (jp) wrote: Highly underrated and unfairly dismissed. "Halloween" die-hards love to complain that this installment doesn't exactly fit with the continuity established prior. What they don't mention is that the main reason it doesn't fit is because this one is scarier and attempts something deeper than the other films. Who cares that they departed from the yawn-inducing, plotless drek that came before? If you're bored by most of the "Halloween" films, you'll probably love this one. As a bonus, it features a strong performance from Paul Rudd.

Al S (mx) wrote: An explosive and thrilling action film that is loaded with excitement and mystery. It packs old-school thrills in the tradition of The Thing and Universal Soldier. A slick, tense and pulse-pounding edge of your seat thrill-ride. It makes for a cool 90 minutes of great escapism. Dominic Purcell and Adam Beach are terrific.

Zach M (de) wrote: This was a very disappointing Canadian horror comedy.It had some pretty cool ideas but didn't seem to hit the right marks.The acting was mediocre but some of the effects for the human to wolf change were pretty cool.

Steve D (de) wrote: Could have been better cast but good anyway