Praybeyt Benjamin

Praybeyt Benjamin

When a civil war in the Philippines breaks out, a gay man born into a military family is forced to enlist in place of his ailing father.

When a civil war in the Philippines breaks out, a gay man born into a military family is forced to enlist in place of his ailing father. . You can read more in Google, Youtube, Wiki

LinksNameQualitySeedersLeechers

Praybeyt Benjamin torrent reviews

Raven H (ru) wrote: i wanna see it so i can see if Raven is back on top of her game. Martin Lawrence never fails to surprise me. i love em.

Greg W (gb) wrote: Its downfall is its clich-riddled and fusty script.

Eric N (es) wrote: Tried to make a filmschool art film out of it but it's just a shitty rip off of Rear Window. Real shitty and real filmschool.

Ricardo A (es) wrote: A suspense filled sci-fi movie. Fire in the sky is an interesting character driven movie of a "real" supernatural event.

Jessica H (au) wrote: This film has achieved its goal by introducing Tony Todd as the Candyman. It will make you believe that if you say his name thrice, he will come to kill you. The happy ending in this film makes you believe that he can be stopped, but that's only with death.

Jey A (br) wrote: I'm seeing two faces.

Kyle M (ag) wrote: Any adaptations of any Sparks' works uses the same cliches - complications, usual drama, meaning, and good chemistry - from his heart to his love stories with a nice and okay storytelling. This film, one of his well-known adaptations, is good with a nice chemistry between Tatum ("G.I. Joe") and Seyfried ("Mamma Mia!") with the mentioned cliches, making this a usual romance flick that's watchable, not boring. (B-)(Full review coming soon)

Sen Q (gb) wrote: Love this film. It's panned by the critics on here as over the top and excessively violent. There wasn't an inordinate amount of violence and the violence wasn't gratuitous but actually necessary for the plot. Really enjoyable. Great soundtrack as well. I've watched it several times and while I feel there were areas it could have maybe been improved, it was more than satisfactory. People feel Bacon's metamorphosis from a respected, affluent businessman into an uncompromising, ruthless assassin is unrealistic and excessive but who knows how you'd react if basically your whole family was wiped out by a bunch of thugs for no real reason other than tribalism and gang culture. I felt the end, while the shootout was exciting, lacked substance and a satisfying conclusion. It felt like the film ended in a hurry and left some unanswered questions. Overall, it's a solid eight out of ten for me, and while not on the same level, is quite similar to the Shawshank redemption insofar as it has grown in popularity after the fact. If you read reviews on YouTube, it's clearly popular and a movie with a really memorable OST always gains traction, particularly if the soundtrack is very much aligned with the mood and tempo of the film. Pilot speed's song in this film is beautiful, poignant and very moving.

Jake H (jp) wrote: Brilliant acting and technical accuracy. Pays proper homage to the hero of the Turing Machines we now call "computers"

Jorge C (ca) wrote: Couldnt get passed the first 10 minutes of the movie; the pourong of the water was more intense than the opening of the letter