Strangeland

Strangeland

A pierced and tattooed sadist, Captain Howdy, trolls the Internet for naive teens, luring them to his home to torture and defile them. When Howdy kidnaps and tortures the daughter of police Detective Mike Gage, he is caught. Deemed insane, he is sent to an asylum but is released soon after, seemingly better. However, Gage knows it is only a matter of time before Howdy strikes again, and he's ready to unleash his own form of retribution when the time comes.

The place is Helverton, Colorado, a town of about 350,000 people. 15-year-old Genevieve Gage and her best friend Tiana Moore are typical teenagers who spend a lot of time surfing the ... . You can read more in Google, Youtube, Wiki

LinksNameQualitySeedersLeechers

Strangeland torrent reviews

Mark James A (ag) wrote: The film sketches a variety of broad humor that sometimes misses and diminishes morale but it is as well an effective entertainment and a great advantage for its ensemble of casts to showcase comedic talents whether bland or just right. It's not a good film but at its heart, it offers festive fun that wouldn't work if executed to perfection.

Lydia R (mx) wrote: Definitely a great movie, especially for a Korean movie. And Rain is both a good actor and action star! Must Watch...

Luke E (au) wrote: I love Star Wars just as much as the next person. However, unlike more than two thirds of the interviewees in this documentary I don't feel the need to put George Lucas on a pedestal as if he is the one thing everyone should worship. George Lucas is an ordinary human being who did what he did out of passion and his love for telling stories the way he wanted to, the fact of the matter is that these particular interviewees are part of a generation who experienced what they experienced and are literally 'outspoken'. I also hate the fact when someone admits they like something that someone else prominent in this documentary doesn't like they'll say "You're Wrong". Thus this so-called-documentary comes off as a biased attack at things associated with Star Wars we've all heard especially here on the internet. Worst of all I couldn't stand the film not trying to imply any prejudicial claims against George Lucas. Sure, I have my criticisms for George Lucas especially when it came to his creative decisions and times he for any lack of better words 'overstepped the line'. I find it to be an inexcusable and inhumane misinterpretation on Lucas' part who I believe deserves a lot more respect than the most vocal minority of Star Wars fans who continue to make ridiculous claims like "raped my childhood" 'pfft'. I'd rather have something on why there are generations that like what they like, not focused on a large vocal minority full of narcissistic views and opinions that think they're the center of the world more than the person they're talking about. This film is a reflection of itself; an outdated amateur display of pretentious commentary and online skits, devoid of credibility, insight or actual debate. If there're people who identify with those being focused on or interviewed in this film they might get some enjoyment out of it more than me. However, it makes fan culture look bad and hardly celebrates it enough to even recommend. Just Skip It!

Scott W (es) wrote: decent movie.. i wouldnt buy to watch

Jennifer H (jp) wrote: Can't wait to see this one!

David E (kr) wrote: I have to be careful not to oversell this. It is a souffle of a movie: light, charming, funny, and wonderfully romantic.

Sanchayan S (au) wrote: Absolutely magnificient , sometimes i am lost within this feature as to whether they are doing behind the scenes for a movie or a documentary (mockumentary) , This Peter Jackson's piece of work might not be appreciated by many but certainly stands out as one of his best .

Marie T (de) wrote: Un film assez mauvais merci.

John M (it) wrote: In my opinion the first installment is an excellent cult classic horror movie which didn't need to be RE-ANIMATED with this unsatisfying sequel. "Bride of the re-animator" has its funny, gory and scary moments but the pace drags most of the time and it feels substantially less inspired that left me a very unpleasant feeling about it.Perhaps easily forgettable, this flick still has it's moments and deserves at least a moment of the gorehound's time, otherwise, I wouldn't recommended you to married this BRIDE.Leave her at the altar!!!.

Sarah H (ca) wrote: Why was is called tickle me? Other than the title it was pretty good. Elvis apparently has to get into fights in all his movies and he doesn't fail to do so in this one, a lot.

Mr Andrew Sly k (ag) wrote: Please don't fall in love before u be Died!

Dennis K (jp) wrote: nice to see franke potente, gong li, and rinko kikuchi, all in one film, but the writing, direction, production design and cinematography are unbelievably hackneyed. One gets the idea that the director had his hands tied, and more than likely didn't have final cut.

Dan G (au) wrote: The reviewers on Rotten Tomatoes again are sadly mistaken and need to get rehab for their obvious drug usage when reviewing movies. This was his BEST movie he's made. Hands down. Twisted, crazy, off the wall, and just incredible. A must-see if you like his stuff. I'm not kidding.