Suicide Room

Suicide Room

After suffering extreme humiliation at school, Dominik holes himself up in his room and begins spending all his time in a virtual reality chat room.

  • Rating:
    4.00 out of 5
  • Length:110 minutes
  • Release:2011
  • Language:Polish,English
  • Reference:Imdb
  • Keywords:statue,   student,   fight,  

After suffering extreme humiliation at school, Dominik holes himself up in his room and begins spending all his time in a virtual reality chat room. . You can read more in Google, Youtube, Wiki

LinksNameQualitySeedersLeechersSize
Download   Suicide.Room.2011.DVDRiP.XViD-GeTDVDRip66301.38 GB
Download   Suicide Room [Sala samobojcow] 2011 480p BRRip x264-BeLLBoYBRRip62511.38 GB
Download   Sala Samobójców 2011 DVDRip XviD [PL]DVDRip4849698.6 MB
Download   Suicide Room (2011) DVDR(xvid) NL Subs DMTDVDR52311.17 GB
Download   Suicide.Room.2011.PL.720p.BluRay.x264-EM0C0REBRRip39454 GB
Download   Suicide.Room.2011.DVDRiP.XViD-GeTDVDRip40371.38 GB
Download   Suicide Room (2011) PAL DVDR DD5.1 NL Subs EE.Rel.NLDVDR29374 GB
Download   Suicide.Room.2011.PROPER.DVDRip.XviD-AFODVDRip40351.38 GB
Download   Suicide.Room.2011.PROPER.DVDRip.XviD-AFODVDRip40411.38 GB

Suicide Room torrent reviews

Bradley G (nl) wrote: It may be too slow-paced for some, but the slowly unraveling story and sense of mystery kept my attention the entire way through and kept the interest level alive.

Tom D (it) wrote: It is nice to see Joe Pesci starring in a movie again. This movie is not what I was expecting, it is mainly about a love triangle. Helen Mirren gives an excellent performance in this film. I disagree with a lot of the bad reviews this film has received. Overall you should definitely give this one a chance.

Ben H (de) wrote: One of those rare and captivating action thriller-love story...

lachlan k (nl) wrote: Best one yet. Nuf said

tp b (jp) wrote: If you didn't see it - you should. One word "Kyoukushin".

Anthony B (jp) wrote: blade trinity is a disappointing sequal that made wesley snipes career a downfall.and also took and everything we like about the first two and ruins it

Monique S (jp) wrote: Beautiful story and scenery...

Shayla E (nl) wrote: Haven't seen that in forever.

Michael K (nl) wrote: Teaches tolerance in the face of prejudice, a good movie with a strong moral message, that does not fail to entertain.

Byron B (ru) wrote: There are not very many Oscar winning movies that I thought were awful. I think that just about any movie that has been nominated for or won an Oscar is a step above. My average ratings are fairly high because I have seen a lot more good movies than bad. But I just didn't understand this one. Maybe I got a bad video transfer that was making it hard to even hear the dialog or maybe this is simply too dated. I'm going to use the same review for this and Women in Love because I don't know what else to say about it.

Casey M (jp) wrote: madonna was great because she played herself

Alexander B (nl) wrote: A complete waste of time. skip to the very end of the movie (if you even care enough). Personally, I wouldn't bother.