Superman/Batman: Apocalypse

Superman/Batman: Apocalypse

Batman discovers a mysterious teen-aged girl with superhuman powers and a connection to Superman. When the girl comes to the attention of Darkseid, the evil overlord of Apokolips, events take a decidedly dangerous turn.

When a spaceship splashes down in Gotham Harbor, Batman and Superman encounter a mysterious Kryptonian with powers as great as Superman's. When the girl comes to the attention of Darkseid, the evil overlord of Apokolips, events take a decidedly dangerous turn. . You can read more in Google, Youtube, Wiki

LinksNameQualitySeedersLeechers

Superman/Batman: Apocalypse torrent reviews

Luke C (fr) wrote: I am not impressed that Sparks changed his cliche'd romance formula! Grade C-

Kenny B (mx) wrote: brutal ,sad but very interesting prison film.worth seeking out but not as good as A PROPHET !

Gemma L (nl) wrote: Hilariously stupid! I'm surprised that sprayonnaise doesn't already exist!

Adam F (jp) wrote: Although "Bloodwork" isn't really doing anything new, it has plenty of strengths that make it worth your while. Clint Eastwood does a good job acting and directing himself in the kind of role he plays best: the tough cop that needs to work around the rules and say "Screw you!" to the higher ups in order to deal with the bad guys. The character "Terry McCaleb" is the real reason to see the film because he's written intelligently. Just as you're about to say "hey, wait a minute those guys are totally... " he cuts you off by saying the exact same thing to the characters in the film. The story also gives you a good reason for this character to leave the safety of retirement for another round with his adversary from years ago so you cheer for him while being worried that it's only a matter of time before his heart gives out. Eastwood also has good chemistry with the other actors in the film (particularly Wanda De Jesus) and the movie's slow pace allows you to get to know the characters. When it comes to the actual mystery and detective work, it's fun to see the clues get put together, but the mystery itself isn't all that... mysterious. You'll probably see a lot of the plot points coming and the film often plays like any regular "serial killer on the loose" film. Thankfully the characters are intelligent to tie the clues together quickly but there's no good twists to keep you on the edge of your seat or really shocking revelations that will make you say "oh wow I should have seen that coming!" because you'll have known about them early on in the film. Does that necessarily mean the movie is bad? Not really, it just means that's it's a slightly above average thriller with some good characters in it and that you probably shouldn't include it in your marathon of the best thrillers of all time. The climax of the film is well done (although it doesn't really leave you on the edge of your seat) so it leaves on a strong note, making it overall an entertaining experience. "Bloodwork" might not be re-inventing the wheel when it comes to serial killer stories, murder mysteries or even the type of character that Clint Eastwood is his best at but it's a decent piece of entertainment. (Dvd, May 14, 2013)

Christopher R (jp) wrote: bonkers 80s movie nonsense. Crying with laughter

Charles P (kr) wrote: After seeing this, I would now only consider having a wedding if it was in a 19th century whorehouse and presided over by a drunk judge with the whores as bridesmaids. That looked like fun. Except when the brothers of the groom decided to have some fun with the bride, that wasn't so fun. Gotta take the good with the bad I guess.

Scidshoff N (br) wrote: I wonder why there's no tomatometer available for this cinematic gem ! What are you doing critics ?

Dan R (br) wrote: It definitely doesn't deserve classic status despite the presence of the lively Audrey Hepburn. It's basically the story of a doomed relationship thought he strumming of the Henry Mancini score tries to tell us otherwise. It skips around to different travels and in order to not be confused i needed to remember which costume was worn where since the two leads never age. Also Albert Finney decide she should play his role as animpersonation of Sydney Poitier it seems.