Testa di sbarco per otto implacabili

Testa di sbarco per otto implacabili

The movie is set during World War II in the days just prior to the D-Day invasion. A special parachute unit is sent to destroy a German flame thrower installation on Omaha Beach.

The movie is set during World War II in the days just prior to the D-Day invasion. A special parachute unit is sent to destroy a German flame thrower installation on Omaha Beach. . You can read more in Google, Youtube, Wiki

LinksNameQualitySeedersLeechersSize
Download   Hell.In.Normandy.1968.DVDRip.x264-FiCODVDRip3426984.1 MB

Testa di sbarco per otto implacabili torrent reviews

Albert L (ru) wrote: Good family night movie with some quirky humor.

Sean S (ca) wrote: Strong film about live in arms dealing....good performances from Hawke & Cage...loved Andrew Nichol's direction.

Harry W (kr) wrote: Considered to be one of Nicolas Cage's significantly better action vehicles and featuring the presence of John Malkovich, Con Air sounded like a promising Jerry Bruckheimer production.Con Air begins with a conventional setup, delivering a familiar introductory plot device. In this case, there is slightly more edge as there is more character in the sequence. The protagonist is a man who ends up in prison for the crime of manslaughter even though his crime was self-defense, and the difference is that the man is a respectful military soldier who refuses to give up hope as he puts his faith in seeing his daughter again. The film sets up Nicolas Cage to play a good action character and gives a dramatic edge to the film, giving the feature a good start.Con Air is a film which tries not mess around. Scott Rosenberg's screenplay is fueled with dialogue that has a sporadic touch of comedy to it, but it is very much buried beneath the intensity of the film which ensures that the film takes a very serious approach. There is a light touch of comedy as a result, but all it does is make the super intense experience of the film slightly more commercially viable. It works, because Con Air ends up being atmospherically brilliant. The film is so intense and serious, and with Jerry Bruckheimer backing the film it is able to embrace this mood with a blockbuster budgeted action thriller. The result is awesome because Con Air is a lot more than a meager guilty pleasure. It is a straight up disaster-thriller fueled with powerful action scenes and an awesome dedication to intricate plotting which ensures that the film is more than a brainless affair. Admittedly, the focus on the latter can end up leaving many periods of talking or slow-burning atmosphere building instead of climactic action stunts, and this is not precisely consistent enough to stretch to around two hours of running time, but the fact is that there is always something happening in the film. Con Air moves along at a pace where the story is constantly developing, whether through the method of explosive action or intense interactions between characters. As a result, the atmosphere is always on par with the intentions of the narrative, and the musical score keeps up with this consistently. The musical score oscillates between reinforcing slow-burning large-scale tension at one moment and fast-paced action at the next. The sound effects and editing of the film add striking dramatic effect whenever there isn't any music in use, but whenever there is, Mark Mancina and Trevor Rabin's work is notable for its climactic embrace.Imagine a cross between Air Force One and Speed with the cast of Armageddon. There are many people involved in the production of the latter who are responsible for bringing Con Air to the screen, and Jerry Bruckheimer is a key factor in that. Teaming up again with Nicolas Cage, the two of them bring in awesome action results once again after their collaboration on The Rock. But as well as that, they bring Simon West's first feature length vision to the screen. In his debut as director, Simon West brings along the value of his knowledge as a music video director by creating an energetic experience which has a strong use of music. Yet what's more impressive is the fact that it is his debut. Simon West is thrown straight into the deep end with $75 million to spend, and he diverts it all into strong production values. There is occasionally a sense that Con Air is overblown and that its story simplistically delves through a lot of plot dynamics without regard for much in the way of development, but there is clearly a lot of precise work put into the film so that it works out to become the best that it can be. A lot of the action in Con Air just happens because there is so much money to spend and Simon West wants to be as versatile as possible. This ends up ensuring that Con Air has everything from well choreographed martial arts fights to aerial vehicle combat and even firefighter truck chases. There are even cars getting towed across the skies by planes, and so the fact that the film is overblown is essentially an understatement because it's a fact that Simon West is proud of. Con Air is packed with a versatile collection of action scenes which bring out the best in the production values while being captured with strong cinematography and editing. And while the viewer is being bombarded by explosions, the film is not short on character.It's impressive how well the cast make the dialogue work because every actor is given some sort of character rather than just a presence in the movie. In the style of old disaster movies they very much all represent some kind of archetype, but the result ends up ensuring that essentially every cast member is of true relevance to the film. This is great because the lineup of actors in Con Air is fairly high profile sense of value beyond its mere technical values. And even though there are so many characters that keeping me up with each and every once can prove to demand a lot of effort, the cast make this kind of engagement worth it.Con Air transcends the standard of acting in the average action film by featuring John Malkovich as the central antagonist. The two-time Academy Award nominated actor is the screen stealer because within seconds of being on screen he proves himself an immediate threat. Instead of portraying an overblown product of his own insanity, John Malkovich plays Cyrus Grissom with absolute full control over the character and the audience. His line delivery is tenacious because he becomes the character so well. He is not playing an archetype, he is playing an absolute criminal mastermind. And it is clear that the accomplished actor is a thoroughly intelligent man because there is barely any acting that goes into the part. John Malkovich's performance is hard to describe for how remarkable it is, but if you consider the notion that Con Air is a film all about style instead of character and John Malkovich is even able to transcend this in the face of a $75 million spectacle. John Malkovich embodies his role with every inch of the character on a physical and internal level, and the resulting effort is a truly remarkable boost for the credibility of both the film the actor himself. His screen time is inconsistent, but the quality of his performance is not.Nicolas Cage is also a solid presence in the film. Admittedly, he does spend the entire film speaking in a monotonous Southern tone of voice, but it fits the character due to the nature of him as a patriotic American stereotype while his lack of emotion can be considered a facet of his confidence as a powerful military soldier. In actual fact, what's impressive about his effort is his physical achievements in the role. His status as an action hero is so much more in Con Air than in most of his other vehicles as he doesn't spend all his time hiding behind a gun, but rather dedicating a tenacious effort of brute strength. The man's fighting skills are very impressive, and there are even scenes where he delivers kicks which look familiar of Jean-Claude Van Damme's technique, as is his appearance. Nicolas Cage actually looks like the character portrayed by Jean-Claude Van Damme in Hard Target, and the comparison is an affectionate one. Nicolas Cage delivers one of his best action-oriented efforts to date in Con Air, boasting a memorable hairstyle and muscular physique as well as a dedication to actually kicking ass with his own bare fists.John Cusack's role in the story is to do all the talking. He supports the narrative by providing perspective onto another side of it where he rarely gets involved in the action, therefore he is ultimately one of the less interesting characters. Yet John Cusack sinks into the role with a sense of determination and brings out the drama within the character. He keeps within an intense state of mind the entire time and shares a feisty chemistry with anyone he crosses paths with, ultimately adding to the reality of the situation. John Cusack is an effective addition to the cast in Con Air.Steve Buscemi is a welcome presence, but there is a sense that he is underutilized. Considering that when he enters the screen he is given the Hannibal Lecter treatment in which he is kept confined to a ridiculous amount of chains and restraints, you'd think that the implications are that there is a lot to say about the character. In actual fact, Garland Greene is ultimately reduced to making a lesser impact on the narrative than other criminals like Johnny 23 and Diamond Dog. Steve Buscemi is left to do nothing but sit around and speak a few lines. He does it well and speaks with a convincing attitude of a criminal lost within his on mind, but it's just a shame that the story couldn't do anything with him when there was clearly potential.Still, Danny Trejo is an awesome villain as always, as is Ving Rhames who should both appeal to their fanbase with strong amounts of screentime in such a mainstream blockbuster. Dave Schapelle even adds a slight sense of humour to the film without detracting from its serious nature.So though Con Air's overblown spectacle runs for a long time and spreads out the action, Simon West's brilliant directorial work packs the film with exceptional set pieces and awesome stunts against the backdrop of a remarkably serious atmosphere all while John Malkovich delivers a striking villainous performance.

Francisco F (au) wrote: L'amour des voitures et l'oubli du cinema.

Carolyn W (kr) wrote: I love this movie if only for its ability to help me imagine what seeing Judy Holliday perform on Broadway must've been like. Oh, for a time machine.

Nick A (ag) wrote: Marc Singer, the legendary Beastmaster, returns to us with a movie in the same style, only without any of the good stuff. The acting is scarily bad, the writing is worse. That, or the actors got paid by the amount of words they use. Can you say low-budget? My grandfather is dead and he has more and better things to say.

Tiffany M (ru) wrote: Very thought provoking story based on true events. :)

Andy C (jp) wrote: Meh. Yeah, I said it, MEH. INDEED, WE HAVE A BADASS OVER HERE \( o O )/

Gary M (ru) wrote: It's ok but then again this movie came out way before I was born. The era I'm in, we're spoiled with how movies are made. So this was "wack" compared to the way movies are now. Somewhat entertaining with the fight scenes & good music. Grade: C