The Curse of Inferno

The Curse of Inferno

A rather dull minded bank robber suddenly suffers from a change of heart and decides to give the money back. However, he then learns that getting the money back into the bank is much more difficult than taking it out.

A rather dull minded bank robber suddenly suffers from a change of heart and decides to give the money back. However, he then learns that getting the money back into the bank is much more difficult than taking it out. . You can read more in Google, Youtube, Wiki

LinksNameQualitySeedersLeechersSize
Download   The Curse of Inferno(1997)XviD.HDTVRip.Dim-Dim.aviHDTV3335998.9 MB

The Curse of Inferno torrent reviews

Shira K (mx) wrote: Beautiful cinematography, wonderful acting, lovely period piece that causes deep heartache

Nat B (ag) wrote: I wanted to see this film ever since I saw the trailer. As informative and well-intentioned as the movie certainly is, the trailer is unfortunately more exciting and better made than the movie itself. My top two critiques of the film are the pace (slow) and the narration. I'm still giving 3 stars solely because the information is so important.

Ryan B (jp) wrote: Only explanation for piece of fucking garbage movie making is, What were they thinking??!?!??!?! This movie is revolting and disturbing you. You may think this movie is amazing because you say the trailer, but no the soundtrack is terrible and the only song that stands out is Radar Love by Ministry. Besides the terrible soundtrack is that more than half the movie is the guys are trying to strip the girls in the most messed up way. The gore is vile, and the girls comeback was awful. The end just disturbed me a good guy got his face blow off by a shotgun. This movie just made me think what have I could done with my time? So final analysis DO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE ITS FUCKING TERRIBLE!

Alex S (br) wrote: Interesting reboot, actually quite entertaining and as gritty as the series was, literally a modernized Regan and Carter.

Alexander C (de) wrote: ''I shall control the fate of the world...''[gets stabbed from behind]''But you can't even control your own fate.''A man who serves in the war between the forces of Light and Dark comes into possession of a device that can restore life to Moscow, which was nearly destroyed by an apocalyptic event. Konstantin Khabensky: Anton Mariya Poroshina: SvetlanaI thought very highly of Night Watch and I wasn't disappointed in this sequel, but I'd say despite the HIGHLY imaginative artistic effects it's a bit more confusing and complex to it's predecessor. I think I need to watch it again as there is alot to take in and ultimately you need to have seen the first to make heads or tails of it.Day Watch is a blend of Matrix and Blade Runner shaken up in a Russian blended mesh that oozes style and intelligence.I have to mention the visuals are excellent and amazing to see the other side, the flip side of the coin focusing on the bad, The Day Watch.It's got one of those endings that concludes the epic.An artistic fantasy adult mini-Masterpiece, Day Watch delivers.

Aisha S (de) wrote: It was nice seeing Kareena in a different role! Nicely done!

Giovanna B (it) wrote: Extrao a Sean Connery en el cine.

Stephen E (ru) wrote: When it comes to a low-grade horror films, "Pet Sematary Two" is the absolute worst of the worst. It's poorly-handled and cheap-looking, flatly-acted and disgusting, and there's a questionable amount of slow-motion thrown in. Basically, it's the tiresome result of a studio getting greedy and trying to make a couple of quick bucks by making an unnecessary sequel to a better and more successful horror flick, but failing in the worst way possible. "Pet Sematary Two" is boring, incompetent and laughably uninspired. It's more than a waste of time.

Dellitt W (us) wrote: I think the performances given in this film are some of the best I have ever seen. An absolutely amazing movie that teaches very well what is courage and when it is needed and that what is wrong doesn't always seem like the worst course of action while what is right may be a terribly perilous course. If we save just a few movies from each decade, this should be one of them.

Greg W (nl) wrote: bring the flags 2 wave in this patriotic pic

Lindsay S (au) wrote: it was dark but real

Grayson D (us) wrote: Enjoyable sequel and one of Chase's better roles.