The Great Muppet Caper

The Great Muppet Caper

Kermit and Fozzie are newspaper reporters sent to London to interview Lady Holiday, a wealthy fashion designer whose priceless diamond necklace is stolen. Kermit meets and falls in love with her secretary, Miss Piggy. The jewel thieves strike again, and this time frame Miss Piggy. It's up to Kermit and Muppets to bring the real culprits to justice.

The film follows intrepid journalists Kermit the Frog, Fozzie Bear and Gonzo as they interview a rich victim of jewel thieves and help her along with her secretary, Miss Piggy. . You can read more in Google, Youtube, Wiki

LinksNameQualitySeedersLeechers

The Great Muppet Caper torrent reviews

Jack K (ag) wrote: Tremendous flick, I bought it on Bluray after seeing a portion of it on Netflix (which was a limited time thing apparently).

Cristbal S (es) wrote: Thrilling, intense and incredibly funny, with fantastic chemistry between the two lead actors: Gyllenhaal and Pea, "End of Watch" is a great action time.

Johnathan M (ag) wrote: I can only imagine that on paper this seemed like a good idea. In reality not even John Cusack could save it !! Distinctly average and if it wasn't for Cusack it would have been 1 star.

Ivana B (nl) wrote: This is a magnificent and touching movie inspired by the life of Mende Nazer. It proves that human beings still have to evolve to the level where no person is superior to another.

dylan c (ru) wrote: truly thought provoking and Cheyenne is truly brilliantly played by Sean Penn one of my favs

Nisa K (ag) wrote: really enjoyed this movie; it's cute that quotes from famous people are included here and there - tennyson, neruda, shakespeare :)

ssata m (es) wrote: Colin Farrell might be my new favourite actor.

Tommy K (it) wrote: This may be one of the most dreadful things I've ever seen. The fact that it has an 82% positive response on Rotten Tomatoes has me dumbfounded. I swear sometimes I just hate people.

faye c (ru) wrote: [color=#ff9900][font=Tahoma][color=black]It has been stated by one of the bloggers that Sweeney Todd is "all subtext and no substance" I disagree with this statement because I think the movie is substantial in the sense that it depicts the extent of the human emotion to hate and seek for vengeance. It depicts the dark side of humans and of life. It is also refreshing because it is entertainingly morbid and full of gore and such a dark pastiche of musicals. [/color][/font][/color][font=Times New Roman][size=3][color=black] [/color][/size][/font]

Nick N (ru) wrote: It's funny. Get over it.

Alison O (gb) wrote: Not a horror film per se, more of a semi-factual biopic that (excuse the pun) somehow gives Gein a human face. The schizophrenic son of a domineering mother, he was the real-life prototype for the Silence of the Lambs' pyscho.

Justin B (gb) wrote: Neither good or bad enough to be memorable.

Isadore H (us) wrote: Never before has the roller-coaster of raw emotion that is high school sports been captured so accurately on screen. The cast all gives excellent and convincing performances, the plot is realistic and often surprisingly thought-provoking. It all adds up to a heart-wrenching finish that genuinely brought tears to my eyes, something pretty rare for me. This is the greatest football movie ever made, and yes it's even better than Remember the Titans.

Dawn C (es) wrote: HOW?!?!?!?! How in the HELL did this movie score less than 100%?! It's a classic and definitely in my Top 5 of all time! Good god people have you all "Lost That Loving Feeling?!" I don't even know if I can exist in a world where Top Gun is rated 55% on the Tomatometer.....that's messed up!