The River Wild

The River Wild

While on a family vacation, rafting expert Gail takes on a pair of armed killers while navigating a spectacularly violent river.

  • Rating:
    4.00 out of 5
  • Length:111 minutes
  • Release:1994
  • Language:English,American Sign Language
  • Reference:Imdb
  • Keywords:murder,   fight,   forest,  

The film is a fast-paced thriller in which a young family on a white-water rafting adventure in Montana are taken hostage by a pair of dangerous fugitives. The mother then takes on the pair of armed killers while navigating a spectacularly violent river. . You can read more in Google, Youtube, Wiki

LinksNameQualitySeedersLeechers

The River Wild torrent reviews

Stuart P (br) wrote: A talky, interesting movie about the near-destruction of Paris and the men who stopped it from happening.

Trevor D (br) wrote: What did I just watch. I am a sucker for art films though hence 2 1/2 stars

George T (it) wrote: if you don't like this movie you're wrong

John R (de) wrote: 140407: Lacks pace. Not a strong film but strong enough to be a good one watch. Brought Grandma to tears.

Adam R (mx) wrote: (First and only viewing - 7/12/2010)

Anti R (es) wrote: The hero is white, his nemesis is his contrary, so he's black.... And the good white boy has superpowers! He recognizes the bad guy because he is. ... BLACK! And we pretend this is not racist ?

bill s (gb) wrote: There are a few jokes here but not enough to last the whole movie.

Lloyd C (nl) wrote: Some entertaining gore scenes kept me from falling asleep and I did enjoy watching it but in no way is this a good film. If you like the title than you're like me and will probably be entertained.

Fran M (mx) wrote: It took until the third installment of the Ian Fleming-based James Bond spy movie franchise for its identity to crystallize. Following on the successful heels of Dr. No and From Russia with Love- both directed by Terence Young, Sean Connery's early mentor for the urbane leading role - Goldfinger marked a significant upgrade in production values that would make everything about the franchise iconic.Budgeted at more than the cost of the first two films combined, Goldfinger launched the ritual of beginning each subsequent Bond film with a stand-alone mission sequence for the fictional British MI6 agent, known by his code number 007, to show off his stuff. Other customs follow. An assignment meeting with British Secret Service head M allows for the otherwise autonomous Mr. Bond to have his feathers clipped while being informed of his latest mission. A little office flirtation with M's secretary Ms. Moneypenny segues into a meeting with resident gadget master Q, who gets Bond up to speed on the state-of-the-art devices that the audience can expect to see employed throughout the movie. From here on, female characters would be sexier and more dangerous, yet also more likely to die. Exotic set pieces would be epic in scale. The series' signature nuanced tone, straddling dualities such as dry humor and outrageous danger, would be more pronounced.Goldfinger is practically the template for the modern action blockbuster, yet still it's impossible to hate. In fact, it's deucedly hard not to love, simply because everything it does, it does so much better than its inheritors. A handful of other Bond flicks qualify as more "serious" suspense, and one (Skyfall) even borders on flawless. But Goldfinger will always be the best, for the same reason the Beatles will always be the best rock act and Peanuts will always be the best American comic strip: It's a phenomenon that defines its category.

Carlos Z (ca) wrote: Confusing movie when it gets to the animation part. Ending is anticlimactic

Chris D (ag) wrote: Continuing to show amazing animations and fantastic voice-work by Mae Whitman, Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure adds a stronger message and a more engaging story than the first Tinker Bell film