This Means War

This Means War

Two top CIA operatives wage an epic battle against one another after they discover they are dating the same woman.

The Film content is a competition between two friends FDR: handsome, galang and Tuck: clumsy in showing emotion in order to win the heart of pretty girl Lauren Scott. The two boys are best friends and are the talent agent. Secrets and problems are ahead. What await them? Enjoy the film to discover by yourself. The Film content is a competition between two friends FDR: handsome, galang and Tuck: clumsy in showing emotion in order to win the heart of pretty girl Lauren Scott. The two boys are best friends and are the talent agent. Secrets and problems are ahead. What await them? Enjoy the film to discover by yourself. . You can read more in Google, Youtube, Wiki

LinksNameQualitySeedersLeechers

This Means War torrent reviews

Josh L (ca) wrote: Surprisingly interesting and thoughtful.

Melita T (ca) wrote: i like the idea of mixing two styles of cinema : chinese and bollywood, but i don't buy it that much. the songs are cute (really unique!) and the dances and the kung fu moves are quite enjoyable, but that's it.

Jason J (de) wrote: A brilliant light comedy drama about a mining town doomed to close with one man determined to open a Hawaiian village there in order to generate money and save the town. A teacher from Tokyo arrives and starts training the recruits to become hula dancers who are all coal miners daughters. The residents oppose the girls becoming dancers. This movie follows the trials and tribulations of the recruits from their shaky beginnings through some personal tragedies and to their final triumph at the opening of the Hawaiian Centre. It's guaranteed to give anybody who watches this movie a warm feel-good factor inside at the end. It's even based on a true-life story. I loved it.

Joshua L (au) wrote: I luved this movie, it was sucha good idea, I didn't understand sumthings but still, i luved da visual, music, story and characters.

Matthew T (fr) wrote: I surprisingly enjoyed this recent Argento film. Some critics claimed that Argento lost his form and that this film was a mess, I have to disagree. To me, this film still contains the attributes that made his old films so great. Sleepless has a fantastic Soundtrack, clever camera work and a gripping story. At least Argento is still writing original stories unlike the wave of copy-cat horror films we have today.

Bill B (es) wrote: Gave it a re-watch for the first time since the VHS days, and it's an entertaining enough watch, though the high points for me are definitely little Katie Holmes being cute and Helen Mirren being an icy bitch from the word go. Love her.Worth a rental or cable viewing.

Steve G (es) wrote: An early template for buddy cop. Still really watchable!

Jennifer L (ca) wrote: Matt Dillon was my very first crush.Look at how hot he was!

Bill T (it) wrote: A pretty wild movie for me, this movie featuring a sabre tooth fanged, flying turtle that's SOMEHOW becomes the "protector of children" goes and rescues a pair of kids who go into a space ship, even though it's dangerous and all that, and wind up on a planet ruled by two brain eating females! It's all very very strange, is this a kids film? Because it sure acts like it for 90% of the movie. The other 10% of the movie has scenes of blood and general scariness that will sure scare the kiddies. Bonus points for the most god-awful acting kids anywhere. I like how the American kid is the worst actor of the bunch.

Randy R (jp) wrote: This movie was deep. About this cowboy live in modern time right now. He wants to live in cowboy time. I love the story. I recommend to this movie to all my friends. Kirk Douglas plays a good great role. This movie is modern western. It has a good plot to it. And he had a horse name whiskey he sure love that horse. Of course its black&White movie but who cares. This movie got me interests all the way through. And also great performance of Kirk Douglas. Also Walter Matthau was in this movie. Lonely are the Brave was a very very good movie I love it.

Charles P (it) wrote: One of phenomenal director Akira Kurosawa's most human films - a superbly acted, emotional story of a man approaching death that has the ability to embolden us to be better people.