Timequest

Timequest

A story about a man who travels back in time to Fort Worth, Texas on Novemeber 22, 1963 and prevents the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.

A story about a man who travels back in time to Fort Worth, Texas on November 22, 1963 and prevents the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. . You can read more in Google, Youtube, Wiki

LinksNameQualitySeedersLeechersSize
Download   Timequest 2000 DVDRip XviDDVDRip46251.31 GB
Download   Timequest 2000 DVDRip XviDDVDRip39301.31 GB

Timequest torrent reviews

Bruno C (mx) wrote: A fantastic debut for Diego Luna as a director of a feature film! And it really calls to mind perhaps the best Spanish-language drama centered around a child since Saura's "Cria Cuervos". Christopher Ruiz-Esparza who plays the lead, Abel, really was wonderfully cast as an autistic (?) boy that, after a stint in a mental hospital, returns home to a household without a father present. After being mute and extremely introverted, he begins to talk and assumes the role of father of the family, to his younger brother (played by his real-life brother) and older sister...husband to his mother. Hilarious dialog, well played characters...interesting message/critique overall of marriage roles in Mexico, the effects of migration on the family, how children are forced to grow up too soon. I'm still a little puzzled over the end of the film, what exactly was trying to be communicated, if anything deeper than what happened at face value. In that respect, the ending was a bit weak compared to the strengths carried throughout the film...still thinking about it and not sure if I missed a major additional point.However, very entertaining film, good cinematography, great casting and acting. I hope Luna continues to prove himself in the director's chair...

Marah R (mx) wrote: Couldn't even finish it.

Marc L (it) wrote: Takashi Miike, grand malade devant l'eternel et fournisseur officiel de violence hardcore made in Japan, change radicalement de registre avec ce "Zebraman", super-heros tout en cape et en rayures comme seul les Nippons savent les imaginer. Pour autant, l'objectif du cineaste etait sans doute moins de rendre hommage aux Sentai (objectif pourtant efficacement rempli : heros ringard, mechants aliens bubblegum, etc) que de mettre en abime le concept meme de super-heros. Le personnage principal ne devient Zebraman que dans une tentative desesperee de renouer avec les ideaux de l'enfance et le heros qui s'y rattache plutot que de stagner dans sa vie de looser, et il n'acquiert ses pouvoirs que parce qu'il y croit dur comme fer. Un peu longuet, souvent naif (a la japonaise, ce qui ne devrait poser aucun probleme aux amateurs de mangas grand-public), Zebraman sauve l'honneur par son humour et le ridicule parfaitement assume de la moindre de ses sequences de baston.

Jonathan S (kr) wrote: Great insight into the mind...

Patrick M (us) wrote: Boring, scareless, emotionless, suspenseless, joyless.

WillfromSF W (br) wrote: Kind of liked it at first, but it didn't go anywhere. The relationship between the two teens absolutely doesn't work. Rory Culkin never shows any personality and Emma Roberts eventual interest in him is not believable. He is totally passive and she totally bosses him around. The two wives go in and out of having New Yawk accents. Of the two, Jill Hennessy is the more believable. Timothy Hutton overdoes the hurt husband wandering around in a stupor. Alec Baldwin does well with an unchallenging role. I was interested at first and in the middle, but the story just trails off into an unexplained ending.

Eli A (mx) wrote: The premise was there, the laughs were not.

Edwina J (us) wrote: SHIT THIS MOVIE IS FUCKING FUNNY CAN'T STOP WATCHING IT.

Jeffrey C (ru) wrote: Well done, but could have been much better.

Ben L (jp) wrote: What in the world did I just watch? Holy cow, this movie is insane. Even spelling out the premise is enough to make your head spin: A puppeteer is struggling for money so he gets a job for a filing company. While at this job he discovers a secret door that takes you into the mind of John Malkovich. You then experience life through Malkovich's body for 15 minutes after which you are dropped out onto the side of the New Jersey turnpike. WHAT?! And that's just the general synopsis, I didn't even touch on things like a couple who lives in an apartment full of disabled animals, or the office being on the seven and a half floor where the ceilings are only about 4-feet high, or a secretary who seemingly can't hear every fourth word you say and continues to miss the same word every time you repeat yourself. I mean this world that has been generated is so ludicrously off the wall that I'm not sure whether I'm supposed to be laughing or just shaking my head in confusion. It's truly a fantasy film in many ways because all the characters (with the possible exception of John Malkovich) never act surprised by anything that is going on.I think I could accept the insanity of the world Charlie Kaufman and Spike Jonze created for me, but there are 2 big issues I have with the movie. First of all, I feel like they are trying to make some pretty interesting and serious points about discovering your own identity and sexuality. It's some powerful stuff that I think the cast could have handled relatively well. However, since the tone of the movie is downright farcical, it just feels out of place when they start hitting us with these heady concepts. Also when you're in a world where John Malkovich's agent has no issue with his client making a request to stop acting in order to put all his efforts into puppetry, or a coworker doesn't even question when someone suggests they've found a door into John Malkovich's mind, suddenly I feel like you're making these real world issues (like sexual orientation) seem just as fantastical. The movie raises interesting questions, but never really addresses them because it doesn't take place in reality.My other big problem is one that is not unique to this film, but it always is difficult for me to accept. None of the characters are likable, and there is no real protagonist. For part of the movie you can kind of sympathize with John Cusack, but then he becomes unhinged. The same situation arises with Cameron Diaz, she starts off quite nice, but becomes overly whiny and eventually she also goes insane. Catherine Keener is detestable from the beginning, although I think the character she's portraying is intended that way. Even Malkovich kind of rubs me the wrong way. I sympathize with what is happening to him, but I can't say I got to know him well enough to get attached to him. (It is worth pointing out, though, that his acting is solid and you really see a difference in his performance when someone is controlling him.) Perhaps the only person I find tolerable is Orson Bean as Dr. Lester, and he's barely in the film. I can't say Being John Malkovich is a bad film, I'm just utterly puzzled by it and therefore found little enjoyment from watching it. It's definitely one I don't need to see again. Oh, and one final point that I couldn't figure out where else to work into this review, but it needed to be mentioned. The actual puppetry that is shown is PHENOMENAL. The movements of the puppets is so perfect and life-like, I think I could have watched a 90-minute movie of just that and probably would have enjoyed it more.

Ilya K (de) wrote: Great mockumentary, very funny! Some people thinks that Colin McKenzie is real person - LOL. :)

Leong C (br) wrote: One of Pacino's finest performance, alongside Scarface and Dog Day Afternoon....

Chris H (de) wrote: Not enough bad things to say about it. Horribly directed.

Sara A (ca) wrote: My favorite movie of all time, hilarious every time.

House M (ca) wrote: A brilliant movie about the battle of Freedom against Conformism, through the microcosmos of an insane asyilum, at a time when America faces that same questioning. Through this amazing interpretaion a lot of deep questions arise: what is normality, what's the definition of insanity, what makes someone become insane, how the lack of freedom creates insanity, how over repressive institutions are toxic for society and want to maintain people in their "nest", how taking someones freedom is to break a man, etc. These are just a few of the many more questions that Randle, Jack Nicholson's most profound performances, impersonates. Just brilliant !! This is truly a gem, a perfect score ! If you haven't seen it, you don't know what cinema is. A most definite need to see film.

Mattia N (ca) wrote: A no-brainer la Blues Brothers with a heavy dose of good ole southern white trash charm added, featuring the rough-edged humor of Meat Loaf, who resembles a redneck, ante litteram Jack Black in many ways.

Karsh D (kr) wrote: A rather drab teen vampire comedy that lacks bite...pardon the pun but its a better joke than you will see here